#12 Euphoria

Tzuyu POV

I woke up early today and it's our last day here I don't want to miss the chance to tell him how much I love him but the problem is that my body is corporating with me I still have a hard time to move my body but it's ok I can do it.
As I try to wake up my unnies are insisting me to rest as the last gathering is at night so I am just lying on the bed cursing my body internally.
And I am expecting him to visit me and without my knowledge I showed it obvious as I checked eagerly when someone enters our room.

Sana unnie said 'Tzuyu ah are you expecting someone to come today'
I replied 'umm.... No....no.'
Mina unnie said 'Isn't it obvious'
Nayeon unnie said 'He won't come today he is busy preparing...to propo..'
Jungyeon covered her mouth and I found it suspecting so
I asked 'What? what is he doing pro.. What? '
Nayeon unnie replied 'it's nothing... haha... I was kidding'
i replied 'Unnie please don't lie tell me or else I will go and check myself'
I was quite worried so I tried waking up... Unnies giving glances to each other.. I stared at them eagerly and finally Nayeon unnie opened up 'Tzuyu ah it's just that umm... While we were just passing by BTS sumbaenim we heard that Jungkook is preparing for a prop...' I raised my brows and she continued 'a proposal so we guessed he is going to be busy today preparing it'
I was quite shocked and then
Sana unnie said 'Tzuyu ah since you already know now please don't break the surprise just pretend that you don't know ok ' I nodded
said 'unnies are you sure that its me'
Mina unnie replied 'of course it's you'
Jungyeon unnie said 'Don't worry we will prepare you for tonight' I blushed at the thought of what is going to happen tonight.

No one's POV

Momo was cold throughout their conversation she was in deep thought
(she didn't like idea of Jungkook getting together with Tzuyu).
And in a while Mingyu entered the room he directly went towards Tzuyu
And spoke 'Tzuyu ah are you fine doesn't your body hurt'
Tzuyu replied 'I am fine thank you for yesterday sorry for making you trouble' Mingyu with his smile
replied 'it's ok Tzuyu if it's for you I can do anything by the way will you be able to go for tonight's campfire event ' she replied 'of course I won't miss this chance'
Mingyu stood up and told 'ok I have to go let's meet tonight if you need  any help..just call..'
Tzuyu cutted him'just go don't worry I am fine' then after he went outside and after a while momo also followed him.

Momo's POV

Throughout their conversation I was quite disturbed as I don't know why but I didn't Jungkook to be Tzuyu's boyfriend as analyzing her behaviour she is continuously hurting her from the day she met him I know that it's just her infatuation since she is still very young she isnt able to make good choices and I can't stand her hurting herself for a boy who can't be trusted. it's not guaranteed that he is good boy i heard that he is a playboy and I feel that he will just flirt her and dump her so I have to do something to stop this.
Just then Mingyu entered the room and I realised that there's no one that would love Tzuyu and he is the only one capable of her I believe in him so I decided a plan and I followed him to discuss it with him.

No one's POV

Momo dragged Mingyu to a quiet room and started to her share her plans after she explains the situation to him he was startled and with the angerness he decides to agree with her plans as he can't stand her being with someone else.
Momo spoke 'Mingyu ah you are only one who deserves Tzuyu so before him you should approach her first ok'
Mingyu replied 'thank you momo for the information I know that I am right guy for her and don't worry I guarantee that the plan is gonna succeed'
Momo replied 'I trust you so first of all prepare your proposal in the rooftop and I will take initiative to take her to you'
Mingyu replied 'Ok please do it without any problems I trust you too bye I have a lot of things to do'
momo replied 'Don't forget it's a secret between us ok don't you dare tell it to anyone' Mingyu nods his head then they parted their ways.

Sun is already setting and other idols  are busy preparing for the campfire party and Jungkook didn't show up for the whole day and Tzuyu was already very excited for tonight so she and her member's are very busy preparing her. She was very happy and filled with excitement and nervousness.
After few hours the party was starting and everyone rushed to the location and successfully the party starts and Jungkook is nowhere to be seen and Tzuyu was waiting while sitting in corner and other member's were busy dancing. Just in time momo took chance to write a letter in which the  location were written and as she is going to give it to her Taehyung was already near her with a envelope in his hands.

#bangtwice_the_story_begins
#series_one #tzukook
#My_Euphoria
#chapter12

I hope you are enjoying please feel free for any enquiries ♡♡

Could jungkook's proposal be a success or will it be Mingyu's  proposal ??? Please look forward to my next chapter coming soon....

#Playlist track no.2-
    ♡ BTS-  THE UNTOLD TRUTH ♡