#14 Euphoria

After their visit to Bali BTS and Twice barely had any free time BTS was very busy because of their World tour and Twice was continuously promoting in Japan and Korea.
Both Tzuyu and Jungkook had difficult time due to their heart scars and both claimed to have been moved on.
Since that day both changed a lot both of them started hating each other and already six months passes....

Tzuyu POV

Finally we got a day rest today barely in our packed schedules Unnies are watching Tv and I having my breakfast. They were fighting over the remote finally it's in Nayeon's hand
Nayeon unnie said 'Lets watch this show I haven't watched this for a long time' others agreed they were watching it and too was listening suddenly the mc asked,
'Who are your ideal types?'
Nayeon unnie shouted 'wow look at how handsome they are' and as I looked up it was.. him, While blushing he said 'mine is IU sumbaenim' I felt a strange irritation and stood up and went to room frustrated. I internally cursed them for showing it as I really don't want to face him ever again.

No one's POV

Twice member's looked at each other strangely while Tzuyu went to her room. They completely forgot about the thing that happened six months ago ..
Jungyeon said 'Yah you it's your fault are you crazy? Why did you show him to her..' While giving a glare to Nayeon, she then replied 'Omo I'm so sorry I forgot about it Aishh she must have been hurt what shall I do?'
Then momo said 'That Bastard is completely a playboy look at him playing with girls feelings...'
Jihyo said 'She must have been so hurt from that day she changed a lot and she have been suffering a lot by herself I just feel pity on her'
Mina replied 'Yah let's go check on her if she is ok' then they rushed to her room.
she was playing with her phone as all of them settled there and
Nayeon spoke up 'Tzuyu ah I am sorry I didn't realise.. umm '
Tzuyu replied 'What? you don't have to unnie I have already moved on '
Nayeon said 'Thank God I thought you were hurt'
Tzuyu replied 'its nothing I m fine'
She smiled and Jihyo said 'Tzuyu ah if you are having a hard time just tell us don't keep it to yourself and hurt yourself more..'
Tzuyu replied 'ok I will tell and I said to you that I m fine already'
Sana spoke 'Tzuyu ah I hope you are fine from inside just tell us..'
She cutted her 'Ok ok just go rest guys our free time is finishing go and enjoy your free time' and everyone left worrying about her as she forced a smile on her face to assure her unnies that she is fine but her unnies knew her well.

Jungkook POV

We just arrived in Korea and I am so tired already and we are attending a live show today and it's already gonna start. After the show starts we are asked many questions and suddenly mc askes us 'Who are your ideal types?.. let's start from Jungkook' I was shocked I didn't know what to tell and as I always told on other shows I told 'IU sumbaenim'.
After the show ends we are finally in our dorms and I m lying in bed feeling bored I am checking on Twitter and as I scrolled down in a blink of a eye someone uploaded her photo she was smiling brightly she must be having a good time huh I rolled my eyes as didn't want to think about her I turned my phone off and closed my eyes.

Later when I opened my eyes sky is already turning dark and hyungs were lying in the living room while chatting and I too joined them
V hyung while texting to someone he was cringing all of sudden
Suga hyung next to me asked 'Yah what's wrong why are doing that cheesy thing'
V hyung replied 'I am just fanboying over my girl'
Suga replied 'Let me watch it too'
V then showed a photo I too took a look It was pic of sana hyungs girlfriend and behind her was.... Tzu... and as my facial expression changed and I stood up and went towards my room.
I hear my hyungs blaming Taehyung hyung but why am I like this haven't I already moved on.. She was just my past and I have already forgotten her there is no way we will get entangled again as she must be having good time with her boyfriend.

Tzuyu POV

I was very bored in our dorm as all the other member's were all in there dreamland.
Mina and Sana unnie approached me and sana unnie told 'Wanna go to Hangang i am meeting with my bf there if you are bored you can tag along and enjoy'  I was quite bored so I replied 'Ok let's go'.
We walked along the river I can feel the fresh air Its feels like it's been like thousands years as we can barely come to places like this. We found a place near a tree and placed our mats and stuffs there and rested there for a while.
Sana unnie was busy on her phone as her boyfriend was coming here so I rested my head on mina unnie's lap and I slept.

After a while I opened my eyes and saw sana and her boyfriend talking I woke up didn't see mina unnie around and I asked 'Where is mina unnie?'
Sana unnie replied 'she went to the convenience store'
I replied 'Oh i will go find her then'
She replied 'Oh ok take care of yourself ok' I nodded and walked away.
While walking I realised that I didn't know the way towards the convenience store so I tried calling mina unnie but she wasn't picking it and there is no one near and I kept on walking.
I saw some boy from distant playing basketball then I quickly went towards him to ask the direction towards the convenience store.
As I near him I spoke awkwardly
'Excuse me' he turned around he was wearing a cap and a mask then I continued 'I am sorry for disturbing but do you know the way towards the convenience store' the person still isn't talking he kept staring at me then I continued 'Excuse me...' I must have encountered the wrong person maybe he don't know and As I was about to walk away,
someone from back shouted 'Jungkook ah... '
What? Jungkook? is it him?
please don't let it be him God.. please God......

#bangtwice_the_story_begins
#series_one #tzukook
#chapter 14

I hope you are enjoying please feel free for any enquiries..

Who could he be is it Him? Or is he someone else? 

#Playlist track no. 4 -

              ♡ BTS- Anpanman ♡