#25

Tzuyu POV

It's been five months since we parted and I light compared to those days when we were dating as expected dating is a disaster. We saw each other rarely even though we are in the same place it's a relieve that we parted then suddenly someone pats me from the back and shouted
'Tzuyu ah why are you spacing out again what's wrong? Let's go the recording is about to start' Jihyo unnie pulls me and we ran towards the stage.
After the recording ends we are in our waiting room due to drowsiness as I was about to close my eyes someone approached me and said
'Tzuyu ah where is Sana?' I opened my eyes and replied
'Oppa is in the changing room she will come out soon' then after few minutes Sana Unnie comes out smiling and runs to hug him and they goes out holding hands. Then Nayeon unnie says 'Wow two of them lasted a lot they must love each other a lot' while others agrees by nodding their heads. But I don't know why but deep inside my heart I missed him.

Jungkook POV

I saw her today and just a glance of her makes me happy then Jin hyung approaches me and said 'Yah why you are smiling today when you are always grumpy? Are you that happy to see her? Aren't you guys over? Or you still have feelings for her?'
I smiled and replied 'I told you guys time and again that though I have feelings for her we can't be together I can't afford to make her suffer again'
Then hyung said 'tsik... tsik... this boy is mad in love what shall I do?' he patted my back and goes away.

Tzuyu POV

While still in the waiting room some staff came over and told us to move towards the bigger waiting room so as we entered the waiting room I was shocked to see BTS in there and we are asked to share it them.
Then we sat there I pulled out my phone and started scrolling it due to awkwardness that he was sitting right in front of me.
Then suddenly Nayeon unnie came shouting while holding her phone and showed us something
'TWICE TZUYU TO BE MARRYING A RICH BUSINESS MAN IN TAIWAN'
'Yah is it true?' Nayeon unnie asked me as I looked I could see him his eyes were about to come out then I nodded my head to them.
Jungkook POV
What is it true? I can't believe it how did agree to get married so fast I can't believe it. I think I might go crazy I need to go outside then ran out of the room and landed up in the rooftop and as expected I can see her back.
'Mom don't I can do it I will do it for your sake I can't let my family to go bankrupt I will...............ma...marry him mom' she began crying after turning her phone off.

I then approached and her tightly hugged her until she finishes crying after sobbing a lot she pushed and told 'I am sorry I might have gone crazy' she was about to leave when I grabbed her wrist and pushed her against and said 'while you are so unhappy with this marriage why the hell did you agree to get married' I banged my fist to the wall while furiously staring at her she tried pushing me and shouted 'Yah leave me alone who are you? You don't have any right to question me I can do what I want to do just mind your own business' I held her wrist and replied 'Yah Tzuyu ah please don't spoil your life like that please I beg you' she then strongly pushed me and left running.

______________________________________

Hope you are enjoying this chapter and enjoying cold winter ☃️⛄
Tell me your wish ???
My wish- please 2019 bring us more Bangtwice moments 😁😁😁