Part.1

You looked into the mirror at your blood spattered face to finish your makeup. You and your best friend, josh, are making one of his short films.

" are you done?" He called up from the basement where you two are filming the scene. " yeah I'll be down in a second" you called and you pulled up your thigh highs. You fixed your blood stained maids outfit in the mirror and tightened your pigtails.

You turned the bathroom light off and shut the door behind you as you headed towards the stairs, your high heels clicking on the floor with every step.

You carefully walked down the stairs into the basement that was by candlelight for the ambiance of the scene. There was blood spattered tarps all around and a single table in the middle of the room.

You turned to see joshs back facing towards you, fixing the camera. Your breath hitched in your throat as he turned around. His bare torso was covered in blood as well as his face. He had splashed his hair with water so he looks sweaty. you felt your insides quiver at the sight of him.

" ok I think we are all set" he said as he turned to you. He stopped in his tracks and eyed you up and down. " you look good" he told you in a strained voice.

" ok I'm ready" you said as you say on the edge of the table, seductively for your scene. " ok action" he said. You started your scene where you had to be a seductive maid cleaning up for the man you work for, josh. You said your lines over the piano music playing in the background.

" ok cut" josh said. He walked towards you and pressed your lips together for the very first time. " you look too fucking good to resist" he groaned against your lips. He stood between your legs as you sat on the table. You ran your hands down his bloody torso and smirked.

You wrapped you legs around him and pulled him closer as you locked lips. You felt his growing bulge in his pants against your inner thigh.

You kissed his neck, tasting the sweetness of the fake blood against your lips. He rubbed you through your panties as you rubbed him through his pants.

He climbed on the table and hovered over top of you. " you look Devine" he growled in your ear. He slid your panties down and threw them across the room. He undid his pants and pulled his cock out.

" do you want to do this?" He asked you, stroking himself. " more than anything" you mumbled against his lips. He aligned himself at your entrance and slowly pushed himself into you.

You were surprised at his size and he went slowly as to not hurt you. " oh josh please" you moaned as he went painfully slow. He brought his hand up to your throat and squeezed as he started to pound into you. " fuck" he moaned through gritted teeth.

He rubbed your clit with his thumb and your toes curled. " oh my god" you moaned as you arched your back in pleasure.

He bit your neck and you moaned at the sensation. He left a trail of hickies leading from your neck to the valley between your breast that was exposed from your revealing maid outfit.

He spread your legs wider in order to go deeper and you gasped. You moaned his name and you smirked. "Who's making you feel this good baby" he asked as he pulled one of your pigtails. " you are josh" you managed to moan out.

You dug your nails into his biceps and pleasure ravaged your body. You raked your nails down his back causing him to moan. He kissed your lips and bit your bottom lip. He brought his hand back up to your throat and you moaned his name.

You felt a sensation forming in your stomach start to build and build. " I'm gonna come" you moaned into his mouth. He squeezed your throat tighter and your vision started to blur in ecstasy.

" come for me" he demanded in your ear. Your body shook in pleasure as josh proceeding to pound into you and rub your clit during your orgasm. Your eyes rolled back and your back arched in pleasure.

He pulled out and sat you up so he could cum on your face and mouth. You put him in your mouth and sucked and lick the vein on the underside of his throbbing cock, causing him to explode on your face chest and mouth.

You looked him in the eyes and you cleaned it up with your finger and popped it in your mouth. He kissed you hard on the mouth and got off the table and stood in front of you. You leaned on your arms and bit your lip, staring at him as he did his pants back up.

He eyed you up and down and smirked. " that was fucking incredible" you told him as you stood up in your high heels and strutted towards him.

He pulled your mouth to his once more. " maybe this should be a regular thing" he mumbled against your lips and you nodded. You just couldn't help yourself with how good he looked covered in blood.