Prologue

Hello readers I'm Kzuru or you can just call me the Author of this fan fiction your pick. Before you start reading please be alerted that this is my first time writing an actual fan fiction so if you want to tell me what to do to improve this fan fiction!!! Ok now I'll start with the fanfic!
————————————————————————————————————————

I Izuku Shigaraki son of Tomura Shigaraki am a villain in training. When I was little I was diagnosed quirkless and my father didn't take that well so he rushed me back to the bar (that is  where our hide out is.) he sat me onto the coach and and went into a room in the far back corner of the bar and when he came back out he brought me with him. As he sat me down in a chair he left the room and there I was faced with his boss All for One. "Well Hey there kiddo I'm sure you know who I am but if you don't then I'm All for One. He greeted me shaking his hand. "I heard the you Izuku was diagnosed quirkless is this true?" I nodded my head. "Well then I know it might not be much but I'll give you this quirk I've been making with you father. He said pulling out a needle. "It's called "Future Vision" It allows the user to see ever move the opponent is throwing at you before it actually happens." He makes his way out of the chair and walks towards me kneeling down. "Would you like this have this quirk Izuku my boy?" Before a second pasted I say yes over and over again getting excited. As All for One chuckles well then Izuku stay still this may hurt a little. As he put the needle in me injecting the fluid inside of my body my vision went dark and then after that I woke up in bed and I looked to see Tomura entering my room holding a tray of food in his hands. "Eat up kid we got training to do".

————————————————————————————————————————

Annnnnnd Thats a Wrap For this story for now! Don't worry about the length of these stories only this part of the story will be this short! Well thanks for reading this and make sure to tell me what to do to improve this story so you guys can enjoy it more! I'm Kzuru and peace!