Chapter 4

Hello Readers! For a couple of Chapters I'm going to be doing a different writing idea. So if you don't like it tell me right away so I can change it back! OK NOW LETS US CONTINUE WITH THE STORY!

Izuku's POV

I wake up same time as usual and get up and go to make me some oatmeal. After I had ate my oatmeal I went upstairs to get dressed into black sweats and in a white shirt. I grab my phone and then put on my red shoes to go out on a walk, but before anything I have to left Tomura know where i'm going. so I write a note saying I'll be gone for a while - Izuku. That should work I think. I head out and start walking then I bump into someone.

Izuku: "Oh sorry miss I didn't see you there!"

???: "My BAD BUT I GOTTA GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

I look at her running then seeing her trip over. I rush over to her making sure shes okay.

Izuku: "MISS ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

???: "Owwwww..... Now I am going to be late...."

Izuku: "Miss you need help?"

I reach my hand out offering to help her up as she takes it. I take a good look at her seeing that she has pink fluffy hair just like mine and has light pink skin with black and yellow eyes? I look to see that she has injured her hands and knees from the fall.

Izuku: "Miss your hurt!"

???: "Oh Looks like I feel pretty hard then haha..." 

I use my all for one a quirk that can heal on the pink girl and she slowly starts to heal.

???: "WHOA THAT IS COOL! Oh yeah where are my manners I am Mina Ashido!

Izuku: "I am Izuku, nice to meet you Mina."

Mina: "Well Izuku wanna come with me if your not busy you can come with me to the mall and met up with my friends?"

Izuku: "Well I have nothing better to do but sure!"

We Start to head to the mall which was 10 minutes away from where we were. Me and Mina talk about our interests and what we do for a living until we get to the mall.

Mina: "Come on lets go met up with them!"

Izuku: (She sure has a lot of energy...)

We walk into a arcade which I had no clue what was since all I have done with my was stay in a bar and worked out.

???: "HEYYY MINA OVER HERE!!!"

I look over to see a boy with yellow hair waving over to both of us.

???: "You brought someone with you?"

I look at a girl with purple hair and ear bulbs that are earphones.

Mina: "Sorry sorry this is Izuku, Izuku this is Denki, Jiro, and Kirishima!" 

Izuku: "Heya."

Jiro: "Well how did you two meet anyways?"

Mina: "Well we bumped into each other when I was on my way here and I kept running until I fell and then he came over and healed me with his quirk."

Jiro: "Well Izuku if you don't mind me asking what is your quirk?"

I then suddenly realized if I told her I would be in big trouble and so before I told her someone else came over to us.

Mina: "Oh Hey Momo!"

I look over to see a tall girl with black hair.

Momo: "Hello Everyone- oh who is this guy?"

Mina: "His name is Izuku!"

Momo: "Well hello Izuku..."

Izuku: "Hello Momo."

Kirishima: "So what should we do guys?"

Denki: "How about Dance Dance Revolution?"

We all agree and Dance Dance Revolution which I have no clue which that game even is until we walk over to it.

Izuku: (Oh It's a Dancing Game...)

Mina: "Does everyone know how to play?"

Izuku: "Not exactly....."

Mina: "So there are these arrows on the screen that you need to step on until the time runs out and whoever has the highest score wins."

Izuku: "Sounds simple enough.

We Decided to do a tournament between all of us. Denki and Jiro, Mina and Momo, and I was going to play with Kirishima. Denki Lost to Jiro and Mina lost to Momo and then Me and Kirishima were up.

Kirishima: "Good luck bro, no holding back!"

Izuku: "mhmm..."

It starts out simple me and Kirishima are tied until it starts getting faster and faster. The training with Tomura was very helpful considering I didn't miss a single arrow as for Kirishima he was missing some of them. I came out victorious in the end of the match Kirishima.

Mina: "WOW IZUKU YOU KILLED IT!"

Jiro: "This may be a hard tournament...."

Izuku: "Well Good try Kirishima you did good."

Kirishima: "You did amazing bro!"

Jiro and Momo did there match which Momo came victorious and then I got on the game and we started. It was the same as the match with me and Kirishima. It started out normal and then went faster and faster but the difference was that Momo and I were doing perfect and never missed an arrow.

Mina: "Wow there killing it...."

Denki: "No Kidding...."

it just kept going and going until Momo misstep and fell. I saw that and caught her at that last second.

Momo: "T-thank you Izuku..."

Izuku: "No problem."

We look at the screen saying that I won.

Izuku: "Well it was nice meeting you all but its 6:45 PM and my dad will be mad if I'm not home at 8."

Mina: "Well wanna exchange phone numbers?"

Izuku: "Sure."

I exchanged phone numbers with them all and then headed back to the house.

Izuku: "Well that was fun!"

As I said that I heard my phone buzz. I look at my phone seeing that Mina texted me.

(In the phone)

Mina: Hey Izuku were going to karaoke next week when school starts. Would you like to come along?  

Izuku: Yeah sure I'll see you there.

Mina: GREAT CYA THEN!!!

I close my phone and then head home.

Well then I had fun writing this Chapter that was +1000 words. But Tell me if you like this writing style in my opinion I think its kinda easier to write now and I can go wild with what I write and I can finish it more quicker! Well its 2 AM in the morning so Goodnight ya'll and expect another chapter tomorrow night. PEACE!!!