Chapter 5

Izuku's POV

I wake up to a knock on the door so I get up from the bed yawning and stretching to my door to see that Tomura had mail in his hand. 

Tomura: "Hey kid there was mail outside for you."

Izuku: "Thank you dad..."

I close my door sitting on my bed look at the mail.

Izuku: "Its about time I finally get my mail from Yuuei!"

I open it and see a disc. I head to my computer and then put my disc in. 

All Might: "AHAHAHAHAHHA HELLO IZUKU IT SEEMS THAT YOU HAVE PASSED WITH 128 POINTS!"

Izuku: "He really is energetic. But wait a minute I only had 68 points so how do I have 128 points?"

All Might: "AND IF YOUR WONDERING WHY YOU HAVE 128 POINTS ITS BECAUSE YOU SAVED THE GIRL OCHACO URARAKA GIVING YOU 60 POINTS!"

Izuku: "Well either way I think I would've passed no matter what..."

All Might: "THAT SAID SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW SO BE PREPARED AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

Izuku: "I don't think I will ever have that much energy in my life......"

Izuku: "Wait a minute I have never gone to school so what would I need for school anyways....."

I started to think about what would a "normal" school supplies I needed for Yuuei, so I decided to text Momo about it since she seemed smart outta the rest of my new friends.

(In the Phone)

Izuku: Hey Momo I need to ask you something do you mind?

Momo: Uh yeah sure go ahead!

Izuku: Great! Can you come with me to the mall for some school supplies?

Momo: Have you not been to school before Izuku?

Izuku: 😅

Momo: I see..... Well then met me at the mall at 8:30 AM Sharp and don't be late.

Izuku: Ok cya then.

I close my phone and get dressed up then I headed downstairs to eat. After eating a simple breakfast of milk and eggs, I check the time to see that its 7:58 AM.

Izuku: I'LL BE BACK SOON I'M GOING TO GET SCHOOL SUPPLIES!

Tomura: BE BACK SOON!

I grab my wallet and then I put on my red shoes and then headed out.

(Time Skip)

I arrive at the mall at 8:28 seeing Momo in the distance wearing a red gown.

Izuku: "Momo this isn't prom..."

 Momo: "I-It's the only thing the I have that is not fancy..."

 Izuku: "I'm just messing with you, now lets go!"

We head into the mall and head into one of the shops.

Momo: "I was meaning to ask you this Izuku, but what school are you going to?"

Izuku: "Yuuei why you ask?" 

Momo:"J-Just Curious..."

We get some pencils,notebooks, and a school bag just for me and so I head to the register and pay for it then we both head out.

Izuku: "Since we're here wanna go out to eat my treat?"

Momo: "L-like a date!?"

Izuku: "Huh what was that?"

Momo: "N-nothing....."

We head into a restaurant and get a table for two. We ordered our food and drinks and we were only waiting for the food.

Izuku: "Hey Momo."

Momo: "Yes?"

Izuku: "I know this question is random but what is your quirk?"

Momo: "Well my quirk is call Creation, It can create anything with body fat."

Izuku: "Oooo So could you create a mini nuke?"

Momo: "If I did I think I would get in trouble with the government!"

Izuku: "If you say so."

Our food comes and we start to eat our meal. 

(1 hour later) 

We finally finish our meal and then we go for a little walk before we split ways.

Izuku: "Well Momo This is where we split cya later!"

Momo's POV

I watch Izuku run away and then I turn to the left and start walking. I hear my phone buzz so I pick it up to see Mina texting me.

(In the Phone)

Mina: HEYYYY I HEARD SOMEONE WENT ON A DATE WITH IZUKU

Momo: WHO TOLD YOU??? AND IT WASN'T A DATE HE JUST NEEDED HELP GETTING SCHOOL SUPPLIES FOR UA!

Denki: I didn't know Izuku was going to UA as well!

Jiro: Well we never did ask him....

Kirishima: Maybe he will be in the same class as all of us!

Mina: Well either way how was the date Momo???

Momo: IT WASN'T A DATE!

Mina: ok ok whatever you sayyyy🤣

Momo: Well I'm almost at my house. I'll cya guys at school! 

Mina: CYAAAA!!!

Denki: Byeeee

Jiro: Bye

Kirishima: Stay safe! 

To be Continued..........

Hello Guys Kzuru here and I said in Chapter 4 I was going to do this chapter tomorrow but I had fun with Chapter 4 so here you guys go and have a good day!