Chapter 3

Izuku's POV

10 Months Later....

"Well boy I think its time for you to get ready for Yuuei I think you'll do fine" All for one passes me some water and I gladly accept drinking it all. "Well we should get back before your dad wonders where you are" All for one chuckles as a nod smiling. We Start to walk back to the bar and as we head back I get ready for dinner by cleaning up a little then heading back to the bar side of the hide out sitting down in the bar chairs. I talk to Kurogiri for a while as he was cleaning shot glasses and some dishes as he always does. Then I check the time to see its 8:47 PM so I get up and then head to bed and wait for the next marvelous day awaiting for me. I wake up to the sound of my  alarm clock buzzing, so I slam it to be quite and then I get up for the exams Yuuei has for me.

(Time Skip cause the anime explains it all but I'll make it where there fighting the robots) 

I go to get ready for the Practical Exam as everyone around me gets ready as well and then I turn to see the girl from the slime attack but as soon as I was walking over I heard a Speaker telling us to go. As soon as I heard that I start running over to the Robots I see in my site.

5 minutes have passed and I got 68 points and continuing as I use my quirk Future vision and All for one to help me out. I turn to see people running away from a 0 pointer robot and before I start running I hear a girl screaming out for help as I check to see who was yelling I saw that it was the same girl from the Slime attack. I couldn't left her get crushed I had to do something so I start running the other way trying to safe the girl and then I closed my eyes to see anything that could help me save the girl. I thought about using All for One's quirk so I did and then I opened my eyes to see that I had stopped time.

I look around wondering what happened then I look to see the robot about to stomp the girl so I frantically run over to grab the girl and before I ran away with her I used a quirk called "Black Hole" and sucked up the Robot which made time run again.

Ochaco's POV

I close my eyes getting ready to meet my demise until I open my eyes a second later to see that I was being carried by a kid with Black and Green wavy hair like the kid who saved me from the slime monster. Then I suddenly realize it is the kid that saved me from the slime then I start to freak out not knowing I was starting to float.

"Uh are you ok Miss?" I look down to see that he is talking to me so then I deactivate my quirk and land in his arms. "I-I'm ok I just sprained my leg thats all" I said giving him a thumbs up. "Ok then let me treat you" as soon as he said that I look to see that my leg was healing  then I look at him amazed that his quirk heal my leg instantly. "W-wow how did you do that" I asked him in total shock as he gives me a smile. "Can you stand miss?" I think he just avoided my question...

Izuku's POV

I get up leaving her there and then headed outside of the school going back to the bar. I look around seeing that no one was there so I decided to exercise to kill time. I get back up seeing I spent a hour exercise and got back up to make me some ramen and then I went into my room for some sleep.

 To Be Continued...