Fanart 25.0

Oh my goodness, more art! :3 The phantasmagorical fanart below was made for and about this roleplay. If you've made art for these pages and you want it to be put here, just post the picture(s) on a chapter of one of your stories and tell me!

I recommend speaking to me directly with this, since tags typically don't work for me. (Perhaps by PM.) Thank you so much to all of the amazing people who did the art below!

The two cute apprentices above were drawn by Phoenix_Fanfare, and they are Redpaw (left) and Amberpaw (right) of BrightClan

The two cute apprentices above were drawn by Phoenix_Fanfare, and they are Redpaw (left) and Amberpaw (right) of BrightClan. I like their expressions. x3

 x3

Oh. My. Goodness. The...I have no words. xD The masterpiece above was made by Chamops for this roleplay's one year anniversary. Well...where to start? The white cat on the bottom left is Whitestar of PineClan. Above him are his former deputies, Aspentail (left) and Brambletear (right). The gray cat above Aspentail is the former PineClan medicine cat, Jaypelt. Above Jaypelt is the late Kestrelheart of BrightClan, and above his head is his reincarnation, Kestrelkit of BrightClan. The gray tom above Brambletear is Ashshade of PineClan. The two leaders touching noses in the middle are Aspenstar (left) and Witherstar/shard (right) of BrambleClan. Above Aspenstar is Frostwind, the BrambleClan deputy, and above the two leaders is Russetstar of StarClan.

The six cats walking above Russetstar are, from left to right, Burrtuft of PineClan, Fallenamber of BrightClan, Ryeheart, Crowkit, and Thymefall of PineClan, and Dragonetshine of BrightClan. The cat above Ryeheart's head is Icepaw of PineClan, and above him is Willowflower of PineClan killing her Clanmate, Blazepaw, at a Gathering. The three cats at the top watching everything are Pinestar (left), Brightstar (middle), and Bramblestar (right). Their Clans are pretty self-explanatory.

Now, on to the cats of rogueness! The gray she-cat above Kestrelheart is Thrush, and the four black cats by her, from bottom to top, are Jasper, Hazestorm, Sloeflight of PineClan and the Dark Forest, and Lostsouls. The cat to the right of Lostsouls's ginger tail is Goldenpaw of the Dark Forest, and previously BrambleClan, and the two small cats to her right are Acorn (top) and Mapleheart of BrambleClan and StarClan (bottom). The pale cat above Jasper, Hazestorm, Sloeflight, and Lostsouls is Jasminefur of rogueness, and the brown tabby to her right is Jaybreeze of rogueness. To Jaybreeze's right is Snipshade of the Dark Forest. The ginger cat below Snipshade is Tigerstorm of PineClan, and to his right is his Clanmate, Imaginary.