Welcome Back!

Hello wonderful roleplayers of Wattpad!! :3 In case you haven't already heard, for the first time in forever, this roleplay is being revived from the brink of death. We've lost a lot of people, but hopefully we will still gain a lot of wonderful memories.

It's been quite a while since this place has been up and running, so, naturally, some things have changed. First of all, I'll be co-hosting this roleplay with the wonderful Fruit_Spice. They now have access to my account, and thus will be able to edit the roleplay whenever they please. Secondly- in the next month or so, a lot of repair work will be going on around here. The chapters of this roleplay will be updated, fanart will be posted, and perhaps even a summer contest will take place.

Anyone who no longer wishes to be a part of this roleplay can say so either in the comments of this chapter, or they can PM me. As for those who are sticking around- we've got some fun in store!! x3 It's been nearly a year since this roleplay was fully functional, so there's a loophole of sorts that I'm hoping to exploit. Here's the deal-

Anyone who is a part of this roleplay that wishes to add new cats to their OC ranks can do so. They don't have to fill out forms on the 'Sign Up and Additional Info' page- all you have to do is tell me a bit about these new cats, and have me approve of their names and appearances. This policy won't last forever, but it exists for now in order to help summarize the year-long gap that's taken place since this roleplay was last functional. Do you want your cats from last year to have kits who are now warriors? Do it! Do you want to say that some of your cats fell in love, retired, or died? Do it! Everyone has free reign to pretty-much make up whatever story they want for what happened to their cats during the 'gap period' from when this roleplay was dead. Heck, even I am saying that an OC of mine had kits.

Finally, here's the info on the leadership situation in the Clans. We've got a few spots open (as in, the ones marked 'Open', so if you're interested in being a deputy or medicine cat, feel free to say so! You might get the spot. Also, if you were in a leadership position before the gap period and weren't contacted, or if something below isn't right, be sure to make yourself known.

PineClan
Leader: Whitestar (Fruit_Spice)
Deputy: Swiftstrike (YaBoiArtemis)
Medicine cat: Ashshade (BirchTreeMarch)
Medicine cat: Marigoldheart (roadsidescene)

BrightClan
Leader: Rosestar (BlueDiamondKat)
Deputy: Stormroar (ThatSassyBrokensong)
Medicine cat: Tenderfoot (xFlyingSquirrelx)

BrambleClan
Leader: Aspenstar (Golden_Swords)
Deputy: Frostwind (xo_peach_xo)
Medicine cat: Brightwing (Open.)
Medicine cat: Hollymoon (Quicksilver_Foxheart)

Now, let's have some fun!! :D