Chapter 4

I had weekends off, so I had been making some calls to get a modeling portfolio made for me. I finally got a hit and used my latest check to pay for it.

I got some dresses, outfits, and shoes to take with me. When Saturday came I went to where I was to get the pictures done. 

I had a lot of fun. The people went out of their way to make me comfortable. When we was finished I was given the photos. I was so happy at how good they came out. 

I started driving home when I get a call from Patrick. I sighed and answered it. "Hello Patrick." I said feeling my belly rumble in hunger. Maybe something messy and greasy?

"'Hello Kylie. I need you to pick me up from a meeting. My driver is having car problems.'" He said. I pulled the phone away and sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Ok. Where are you?" I asked. He gives me his location and I drive off to get him. I pulled up and waited after texting him that I was there. I saw him walk out and I unlocked the car for him to get in.

I saw him look me over in my short sundress. "You look very nice today. Did I take you away from a date?" He asked. I looked at him. "Just a date with myself." I joked. I went back to driving. "But really. I was at a photoshoot getting new pictures for a portfolio." I told him. 

He nodded. "You will have to show me." He said. "I have a lot of friend who I can show it around. Get it out there for you." He said. 

I smiled. "Thank you. I might just hold you to that." I looked at Patrick, all fancy like. He looked stiff. "Ok we need music. Relax the fuck down. You are going to be normal for today. So take the tie and jacket off." I told him.

He looked at me like I grew an extra head. 

"Go on. Or I leave you stranded." I said. He sighed and did as I told him. I turned on the radio and smiled as one of my favorite songs came on threw my Spotify. 

I sang along to the song and looked at my boss who honestly looked scared. I had to hold back a laugh. "What? I love these guys!" I said turning it up and rolling the windows down. I knew that it would mess up our hair, but this guy seems to live off of looking the best and perfect.

He needed to just relax and join the humans.

"Relax and live a little." I teased. The next song came on and I cheered and sang along to the words. I seemed to know the words to the songs I added to the list on my Spotify. 

I pulled in front of a McDonalds. "Come on." I told him. He followed me inside and I watched him look around in disgust. "Oh knock it off. You need to live a bit." I said. We walked up to the front counter, and I grinned.

"Patrick. You will get the Big Mac meal, with extra sauce. For your starter you will get the French fries, reviews say it is a interesting dish. I will also have the Big Mac with no pickles, and extra lettuce. I want to make it a large meal." I told the person behind the counter.

Ha! We're even bitch!

I paid for the food and we went back to my car.  "You make a mess inside my baby I will make you clean it and then peel the skin of your fingers with a apple peeler." I threatened. I then gave him a smile. "Enjoy." I said getting my burger out and handed him his.

I turned music back on and smiled as the starter song of one of my favorite horror movie came on. 

____

We got our groceries, and then went home.

We walked to the elevator and waited to get onto our floor. "You need to live a little. Like I showed you, you don't need to take someone out to somewhere that is so pricey when just because its expensive doesn't mean that it tastes better." I told him.

We got to our floor and I carried his things inside and started putting the things away. Now I will have two less things to worry about Monday. 

I grabbed my duffle bag and other bags and headed to my place. "Night!" I shouted wanting to get back to my place. I didn't see him open his mouth to stop me from leaving.

___

I got a shower and put on some sweat pants and a large shirt, putting my long hair into a messy bun.

I put a red barrion cheese pizza with classic crust, and made myself a glass of wine while I waited for it to finish and I looked over my portfolio.

I smiled. 

I hope this gets me places.