Chapter 6

*This might be a short chapter. It was on request. So here you go sweetie. I worked on it some last night but I was traveling so I didn't get much done cause I was to tired. So any way. I will probably not be updating a lot while I have family around. So if I do update they wont be as long probably. I am wanting to work on my two new books, and my Count Olaf book the most. But here you go sweetie. this chapter is for you, and everyone who is wanting an update. Happy Thanksgiving yall!*

___

The next morning was as awkward as the day before. Kylie had been super happy that Patrick wasn't home when she returned from her shopping. So she didn't have to be embarrassed more that day.  And she knew that she would have to face her boss eventually, but she didn't really want it to be the next day!

But here she was walking to Patrick's door, and letting herself in. She looked around and saw that Patrick wasn't around. With a sigh of relief she went to the counter. She pulled her head set out and put them on. She turned her music on and started cleaning. 

She was singing along to the music and was swaying to the music. What was playing was one of her favorites. Sweet Child Of Mine by Guns 'n Roses. Doing the Axl Rose sway as she cleaned the counter. 

She looked up, when she saw movement in the corner of her eye. She saw Patrick Bateman in front of her leaning against the wall, listening to her sing and watching her dance for him. He had a small grin on his face. 

She stopped singing and blushed deeply. Taking her headset off she chuckled sheepishly. "Sorry. I thought you wasn't home. And sorry about..." She blushed more. "Yesterday." She finished.

"Don't be sorry Kylie. I had accidently slept in. I don't enjoy sleeping in clothes. I hurried out hearing Evelyn. I didn't think you was here yet. So I should be apologizing. That was indecent of me." He told her. 

"Water under the bridge. It's your house." She told him. "You sing really well." He told her as she went back to work. "Uh thanks. I sang in my church's choir." She told him. He nodded. "You are more then welcome to keep singing. I enjoy it." He told her. 

She gave him a smile. "I tend to get embarrassed singing solo in front of people." She admitted. She then went to wipe the stainless steel fridge. Her back to him, missing him looking intently at her nicely shaped ass. What she lacked in the breast compartment she made up in her ass. 

He knew she was active in the gym. Her body tiny but fit. He liked it.

"I need you to go shopping for me. Evelyn's birthday is in three days, I need you to get her some things. I have a business meeting to go to. I may need you to bring lunch. If I do I will have Jean call you." He told her. She nodded. 

"I'll leave my card on the counter before I leave as well as Evelyn's size." He told her leaving to go get ready for the day. Emily put her headset back on and went back to cleaning.

___

When Kylie got done, she grabbed the card and paper that was left for here as well as the bag that had Patrick's bed sheets. She was to take them to dry cleaned. 

She headed to her car and noticed a familiar face. "I think you might be stalking me." She joked as she got to Luke's car. He looked at her and grinned. "Well damn, my plans are foiled." He joked back. It made her giggle.

"That's a big bag." He told her looking at the sack. "Yeah. It's my bosses sheets. I have a short day today thankfully, but I am on call. I just need to take these to be cleaned, get his fiancé a birthday gift, and then make his bed when I get the sheets back." She told him. She found it so easy to talk to him.