Chapter 8

Kylie arrived at the apartment where Luke was waiting outside for her. She smiled brightly and got out to go into his strong awaiting arms. He chuckled wrapping his arm around her waist and swaying her back and forth.

She giggled and looked up at him. He took this as a chance to bend down and kissed her deeply. She happily kissed him back. 

The two broke away and he held her hand walking her with his camera bag. He loved taking pictures. And she liked being his model. She was shy about it but she did like being part of his inspiration. 

The two went walking to the park. It was such a beautiful and warm day. He already had a friend set the picnic up for him and was keeping an eye on the set up so no one messed with it. 

He looked over at Kylie and stopped her. "One picture." He said. She rolled her eyes. "Come on I know I said I wouldn't go over board but feel like this is the perfect spot." He said stopping her. He moved her into a spot and moving her to how he wanted her to stand. Kylie gave him her biggest brightest smile.

He loved it. When she smiled, her nose scrunched up adorably. 

She walked over after he took the picture so she could see it. He had a great talent. She figured he took pictures of crime scenes with his talent of photography. Surprised to hear he didn't pursue a career as a professional photographer. 

But he said he loved his job so she didn't bug him about pursuing that life style. 

___

They soon arrived at the park. When they did, he covered her eyes. She giggled and held his wrists as he lead her to the spot he had set up. He nodded to his friend, who nodded and left the two.

He stopped and stood in front of the blanket. "You ready?" He asked his woman. She nodded. "Yes!" She said giggling. He grinned and uncovered her green eyes. She brightened as she looked at the romantic set up he had for her.

 She brightened as she looked at the romantic set up he had for her

She turned and hugged him. "It's beautiful! Thank you!" She said. He hugged her swinging her side to side a bit. He sat her onto her feet and held her hips. "I'm glad you like it." He said.

The two sat on the blanket. Kylie was so happy she didn't where the dress she did set out to ware. She liked pants anyway. She watched Luke pour them both a glass of wine, then pulled the food out. 

He made homemade grilled chicken sandwiches, homemade seasoned chips, and sautéed green beans with bacon bits. She looooved his cooking. 

The two ate the great food as they talked about their day and such. She told him about how Patrick has been weird lately. She has been having to scrub his tub a lot, have his sheets washed a lot. It was obvious that Patrick was a cheater. 

She didn't like that.

"So he acted strange when you told him about us?" Luke asked. Kylie nodded. "Yeah. It was like it was telling him that someone he hated got the promotion he wanted but he had to act lie he was happy for the person." She said sipping the last of her wine, then let him fill it back up.

"He sounds jealous. I think he likes you." He said grinning down at her. The two was laying against the pillows, Kylie was leaning against Luke's muscular chest. She looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. "No. Just no. He's my engaged boss... who does like to cheat on his future wife." She said shaking her head.

"Good just making sure no tries to take my girlfriend.  I just got her I don't want to lose her." He said. She smiled at him and kissed his chin. "You wont lose me Luke. I'm like aids. Once you got me, you're stuck with me." She grinned.

"I don't want to think of aids with I think of you." He said grimacing as he shook his head.  It made her laugh loudly at that. 

___

The two walked to her apartment. Her coat in her arms in front of her. He had his arm around her waist at a gentlemanly way. She put her head on his shoulder. "Thank you for everything. I loved it." Kylie told him when they got to her door.

He smiled down at her. Blue eyes clashing with green eyes. He nodded at her. "I was happy you liked it, I worked hard at it." he said smugly. She giggled. 

"Well I hate to leave you." He said. "But you have to get up early for work tomorrow." She told him grinning at him. He chuckled and nodded. "Yeah yeah yeah. I know." She wrapped her arms around his neck looking up at him.

"I will talk to you tomorrow" Luke promised his girlfriend. She nodded smiling at him sweetly. Luke couldn't help himself, and leaned down kissing the beautiful girl in front of him. Kylie kissed him back happily. 

____

As the two kissed, dark brown eyes watched as he walked with the woman he picked up. He cleared his throat glaring at the man touching HIS Kylie. The two kissers broke away and looked over at Patrick.

"Oh hi Patrick. Um.." The two pulled away, Kylie's cheeks was an adorable light red. "This is Luke. I told you about him." She introduced. Patrick nodded. "I do recommend that you not have sex in the hallway." He said pulling the woman into his apartment.

He would have to take care of that bastard.