Three💕 |Flashbacks|

Jada's POV (not edited)

"You know, you were nicer when you were pregnant." Zion ponders watching me rock Alaya to sleep.

"And I think I should've kicked you out of my house for good that day."

"You did kick me out—"

"I said for good idiot!" I whisper, paying attention to Alaya's wide open eyes.

"I don't even know what I did wrong that day!" He says smiling meaning he knows exactly what he did.

Flashback ! (Since it was a whole bunch of time skips and shit)

I was in the few early months of my pregnancy like 4 1/2 months to be precise. I was crying and complaining, but I actually don't know what I was crying about. Damn I was that unexplainable.

Zion walked in my apartment and I forgot that he said he was coming over. I was wiping the falling tears that I couldn't control. (I feel like this is gon be me😭) Zion saw me and started laughing. Laughing!

He was really cracking up laughing at me while all I did was stare at him with my emotional ass.

"Why the hell are you laughing—matter fact, get out." I point to the door since he really had the audacity to laugh at me while I was crying.

"No, baby I'm sorry." He doubles over, clutching his stomach even more in laughter with tears coming out of his eyes. He was laughing so much that he had to let Kobe out of his arms and onto the floor.

I stand there with my arms folded and my eyes narrowed waiting for him to be done. When he finally looks up at me again, he starts cracking up all over again.

Kobe was at my feet so I kneel down to pick him up.

"I just better be a fucking clown to you." I say pushing his giraffe ass out of the door. When I finally get him in the hall, I slam the door in his face. "And I'm keeping Kobe!"

Later that day he texted me saying 'If I can't get you, at least let me have Kobe back.'

~~~~~~~~

"The fact that you actually love Kobe more than me." I say. Zion's relationship with Kobe was absolutely adorable even though I despised him at the moment.

"You were such a dick head damn!
Actually... don't make me bring up where you almost had a heart attack because I 'woke up' and heard you saying that you love me and shit."

Flash back !

I actually did fall asleep listening to him talk to Alaya, but that didn't stop me from remembering what he said earlier. I decided I would tease him a bit, before saying it back. Evil, I know.

"You know, I wasn't fully asleep when you started talking to Alaya..." I start, waiting for any type of reaction.

His eyes widen a bit, but he keeps his cool for the most part. "Sooo, what'd you hear?" He asks carefully handing Alaya back to me.

"That you fell in love with Alaya as soon as she came out." I shrug adjusting her blanket.

"So nothing else?" He plays with his fingers, sitting on the edge of his seat.

"And that you may or may not be in love with me." I shrug it off as it's no big deal admiring Alaya.

"And?"

"Z, I mean. What do you want me to say? That I love you back?" I laugh.

"That's exactly what I want to to say." He gets up and starts pacing around the room. He's actually adorable. He looks at me almost teary eyed.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I love you too." I start cracking up at my acting skills. I'm a terrible person. "Karmas a bitch right? That's for the time when you were laughing at me while I was crying!"

A tear slips out his eye. "Awhh, baby stop crying. C'mere." I say still laughing.

He comes next to me and sits down trying not to show my his tears. I hold Alaya in my right arm and cradle my big baby, Zion with my left arm.

"You're actually really mean." He says pouting and even Alaya finally opens her eyes to take a peek at her crying father.

~~~~~~~

"Ok that was mean." He points at me and I shrug my shoulders knowing that it was.

Alaya was sucking on her pacifier looking up at her daddy.

"Just go to sleep already! It's 11 at night Laya. You're going to be up and crying in the next three." I exclaim.

"Here I got her. Go get some rest and let the pro do this." Zion takes Alaya from me and sits down in the rocking chair now.

I was just outside of the room when I heard Zion softly singing to her. Damn, my heart was freaking melting, so you already know that I had to take a peak inside of the room.

The room was very dark, the moonlight being the only light shown. Zion was slowly rocking back and forth in the chair singing and I wanted to start crying on the spot. Zion let up on the singing a bit and slowly got up placing her in her crib, kissing her forehead.

He turned around smirking when he saw me in the doorway.

"I just made you fall in love even more."

_____________________________

Yoo😭 this is so cute😭