Seven💕|Surprises|

Jada (not edited ! )

It was February 10th, and it wasn't cold at all. I was used to Cleveland weather which meant it was cold from September all the way to April, so we basically didn't have a spring. It usually started to warm up around the end of April, but I remember one year there was a blizzard in the middle of it.

I was loving this weather like 60 degrees in Cali? Everyday? Yea I was loving it. The only thing that was missing was Zion because he's in Japan with the rest of the group. He's sent me pictures and videos of the scenery and it was beautiful.

I saw the video of them doing the Japan challenge in which I texted him 'Y'all are too corny.'

The rest of the girls came over like every other day because they were missing their boyfriends too.

It was hard to FaceTime because they were 16 hours ahead of us and there was a fee on using your phone there.

Since Alaya is 7 months, she's been crawling around, laughing, smiling, and even her two front teeth were slowly coming in.

Right now she is on her high chair in front of the kitchen island clapping along to Hello while I was cutting up some strawberries for her. I gave her pieces of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but she would just lick all the cinnamon off of it and be done.

'You say hello hello hello / hello hello/ Used to be like bye bye bye / now you're playing with my mind'
I sang as Alaya babbled along

The doorbell rang making me and Alaya jump a bit. I turn down the music and wipe my hands before going to the door.

There was a big box in front of my door in the hallway. I don't remember ordering anything, but knowing me I probably did and just forgot. I drag the box inside and close the door. I don't know what I could've ordered to be this heavy, what the hell?

I walk away from it telling myself to open it later as I turned the music back on.

"Ahhhh." The box opens with Zion's beanstalk ass jumps out screaming. "Surprise baby!"

"What the actual fuck?" I turn my head so quickly I probably got whiplash. This makes Alaya start crying.

"I'm home, baby." He states the obvious.

"Whose idea was that. What was going through your head when you said that would be a good idea? And I had a knife in my hand, it could've been right between your eyes." I ramble on with my heart still beating rather fast.

"Ok so we're going to put this knife down." He says seeing me wave it around as I talked, grabbing it out my hand and setting it on the counter.

I go over to soothe a crying Alaya picking her up and softly rocking her.

"Awww poor baby." He says to Alaya chuckling quietly. "Let me get her." He reached out while I moved back so he couldn't get her.

"Wowwwww. Y'all really gotta be like that." He says.

"Wait where's your stuff at?"

"Brandon's dropping it off at my apartment." He explains.

"You always got somebody doing your work." I laugh, putting Alaya back down in her high chair. Her sour mood quickly subsided as she started watching her dad sing along to On My Way.

"Well I had to come see my favorite girls first." He cheekily grins making me smile too as he leans on the counter. Alaya's eyes lit up as she sees me bring strawberries over to her in a small bowl.

She lifts one up looking at it closely before throwing it at Zion's head and eating the rest of them. Alaya acts as if nothing happens while I start cracking up.

"So I leave for a trip and this is what I come back to?"

"Speaking of that, how was your trip? I watched one interview, but it was kind of boring." I state honestly.

"It was cool, but it would've been better if you were there."

"Stop making me feel so appreciated, gosh." I joke looking around in the fridge.

"And why can't you just accept the compliment, gosh." He mocks walking over to me resting his chin on my shoulder with his arms around my waist.

"I'm glad that you're back." I speak truthfully.

"Me too."