Nine💕| fortnite

Jada's POV

Zion was home for a three day gap for some reason I don't even know, but for real this time, he would be halfway across the country in four days. The first flight he only flew from LAX to San Francisco.

"Zion can you shut the f—mmm. Be quiet!" I tell him but change my words and tone when I realized I was still holding Alaya. All he does is yell when he's playing Fortnite and that shits annoying as hell!

"Yea mmm." He mocks. "Season freaking five just came out baby!" He screams not even looking at me when he talks. Disrespectful.

"I don't care, you're literally ass anyway!"

"You wanna bet?" He finally turned around. I nodded my head.

"There's a tv upstairs you got a tv down here, all I need is a headset." I spoke readjusting Alaya on my hip.

"Well, let's go to Target." He said and less than 20 minutes later we were in the electronics section.

I ended up getting a purple headset which was cute. We were back at his apartment in the Fortnite lobby waiting for it to load. Over the mic, Z says "Alright do how we gon make this work? Most kills wins?"

"Yea sure that could work but I want a prize when I win." I smirk. For a little while in the car we debated if we should put Alaya upstairs or Downstairs in her crib for a nap, but we decided upstairs in her regular room because Zion would probably wake her up.

She was so tired that she fell asleep for the whole time we were out.

"Well you ain't getting nothing because you're not winning." He says. "So when I win, I want bragging rights and food."

"Just so you know for future reference, I get to unplug your x-box when you get too loud and I want you to take me shopping." I say smiling.

"Yea, yea. Alright let's get it!" He shouts excitedly. The exact same reason we couldn't put Alaya down there with him.

"Let's go the the new location Lazy Links or Paradise palms. I say since more people would be there.

"The map has changed so much, look at the whole deserty-sand area and now you can drive golf carts what the hell?" Zion mumbles.

The game was fairly simple. You loot, get weapons, kill people, and stay away from the storm. Zion made it seem like you went through hell and back a few times.

"Knocked one!" I say mostly to myself and I was focusing, "Got both!" I say proud of myself.

"What?! I just landed!"

"Yea ok." I laugh to myself. The game continues on for another 30 minutes until there's only two other people left. We separated because Zion wanted the last two kills even though he already lost.

"They're in this house Z. I can hear them."

"Wait wait wait, I want to kill them." He says as I see his character running over to me.

"Nah I want them." I say breaking down the roof and shotgunning both of them. I had three more kills then him which put him in a sour mood the rest of the day. You already know I had to go on Twitter about it. "Valor is that bitch!"

Zion was still in shock to say anything else but agree.

"Now take me shopping." I stand up clapping my hands and taking off the headset. Luckily Alaya just woke up and I get bragging rights

+ ayee nick apologized, I'm kinda scared what management's going to say to him though since they were the ones holding him back😕