Eight💕|Tour|

+ beginning of March! ((Note at bottom))
Jada

Zion had said that he had to talk to me about something right after I put Alaya down for a nap. It made me kind of nervous, but it's Zion so I don't know what's going to happen.

"Ok so what did you wanna talk about?"  I ask coming down the stairs and into the kitchen from Alaya's room in Zion's apartment. Zion's apartment to me wasn't even considered an apartment, it was a house. It's called an apartment, but has two floors to it like what?!

"C'mere," He says gripping my waist and lifting me onto the kitchen counter. "Ok, so this news will be like good news and bad news so like 50/50."

"Ok... and?"

"So," He stops looking at me. "Stop pouting, I didn't even say it yet."

"I know, but you said it was partly bad news for me."

"Ok I'm going on tour for 3 months, but, but, but! You'll get to meet Khalid and I can get you a backstage pass?" He says rushed.

"3 months? What the fuck!" I whisper shout knowing that Alaya's sleeping. "But nonetheless, I'm happy for you and I'll miss you like a lot." I say hugging him.

"When do you leave?"

"In 3 days." He says flinching when I hit his shoulder. "Why'd you hit me?" He exclaims holding his shoulder.

"Because you should've told me sooner!"

"Fine fine, my mistake. I'll make it up to you though."

"How?" I question and he pushes me back onto the cool countertop.

Groupchat
Bad Chicas 👏🏾

Kennedy: so how y'all manz make it up to you after he broke the news ?

Aniyah: Me and Nick were shopping when he told me. I didn't understand why he was paying for everything I thought was cute. He thought he was slick doing it in public so I wouldn't make a fuss

Tiana: Edwin took me out to eat because I can't resist food🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Asia: yo same, Austin took me out to eat so I wouldn't yell in public

Jada: Damn y'all are innocent ash—

Kennedy: you're not because me n Brandon went over there to see Alaya, but we turned right back around when we heard moaning—

Asia: of course that would be his apology 🤦🏽‍♀️

Tiana: On the bright side, we get to see them perform in L.A. and we get to meet Khalid so...

Aniyah: they'll be gone for three whole months though,,

Jada: thinking 'bout flying back home for a bit tbh

Kennedy: sounds like a good idea

Asia: I might go to another show just because I like seeing my baby perform🤣

Tiana: ooh doesn't sound like a bad idea either.

"Have fun! I love you and be safe." I tell Zion when we hear his flight being called.

"I love you too. I love you babydoll." He kisses me on the lips first and then acknowledges his favorite name for Alaya and kissed her cheek and forehead. Alaya looks up with her big, bright brown eyes and starts to blow kisses.

"I'll call you when I land, don't miss me too much." He winks at me before hugging me again and taking his luggage.

"Damn y'all. This ain't even the first day." I say looking at all the girls.

_________________________
[[we gon pretend that they left for tour in March til June]]

Alsooo, Thanks for 2K

And I wanna continue this book because I like it. I don't agree w/ Nick's actions or Z's but it's not like we're going to get an apology sadly so ... We can ignore the fact that they're main characters and pretend it's a different Zion💀 and I wrote this before that dumb shit happened

And I might not be as active for like 3 weeks oops.