• ⦾ ℏ 🅘 ℂ 🅞🅝🅝🅞🅡 ⦾ • ₥🅘🅢🅢🅘🅞🅝

You stared at the holographic report in front of you, contemplative.

August 15, 2038. Model PL600 Serial #369 911 047 Deviant successfully deactivated. Hostage: Emma Phillipses rescued and safe. No other casualties caused. Mission Successful.

Your lips turned down at the last statement, you huffing in frustration.

Yes, Connor's first mission as well as trial was a success. But the cost. The cost was far too great. At least for you. CyberLife however. . .

Instead of him calmly reasoning with the Deviant Android, who holds the name Daniel, Connor just rushed forward without a care for his life which caused him to get shot in the back of the head due to Daniel being pushed off from the terrace rooftop. He got shot and killed, he managed to rescue the poor girl, Emma, safely but you imagine she'll be forever scarred at these turn of events.

Her favorite android, turning on her as a result of her parents wishing for the newest model, Daniel killing her own father. And as another android comes to the rescue, dies right over her with blue blood coming out right out of his head and slowly dripping upon the floor. Her own face covered with the residue of thirium.

You bit the nail of your thumb, thinking. The only one within this medium sized white and silver room filled with android parts and blue blood spills as well as monitors that display countless information in the room.

The other models...they're not ready yet. At least not for you. You've become fond of prototype 1, specifically #313 248 317(-51), he was after all the first but he's gone. Impossible to reactivate by normal means at an android repair shop. His memories can also just be uploaded to another model, but since you didn't update the feature for him to do that automatically if there's danger for himself, the memories he gained during this mission will be foggy at best and completely erased at worst. The actions he took, all the evidence, him helping that officer when he didn't have to, and of course. . .

You chuckled slightly. Him helping that flopping innocent fish upon the ground and putting it back into its tank.

You like this Connor, his eccentricities and determination to find the possible cause on why PL600 went Deviant instead of just going on ahead and negotiate his way to rescue the young girl. It was...different from his programmed diction.

You liked it.

That's why, you turned your skillful (e/c) eyes towards the operation desk that held the deactivated Connor still with that blasted hole in his head, you're going to get him back. You snapped your fingers, holographic displays appearing in front of you immediately, holding charts as well as the memory file you managed to make a copy of from you observing Connor with his recording lens in his irises.

You went to work.

After all, you aren't a normal android repairman. But one of the top programmers and workers within the CyberLife Tower, with biocomponents of your making surrounding you and processors along with other top notch technology ready to be used.

. . . ◎ . . . ◉ . . . ◎ . . . ◉ . . . ◎ . . .

"You can't do that again, alright? There were other ways for that mission to succeed, and you dying wasn't one of them Connor. Tell me you won't do that again."

Connor blinked slowly. "Doctor, I did what I was created to do. My protocols are to succeed in any mission no matter the cost as long as it doesn't hinder the mission's success. And I cannot die, for I'm not alive." He tilted his head, brows furrowing with LED blinking blue. "You should know that best, since you're my creator."

You looked at him, frowning.

It was a constant back and forth ever since he woke up. You immediately greeted him as you always did, although you did it in a mix of relief and exasperation, with him returning it albeit a lot more bewildered as he sat up from the operating table. Surprised that all is functional and that there isn't a hole between his eyes anymore.