• ⦾ ℏ 🅘 ℂ 🅞🅝🅝🅞🅡 ⦾ •Ⅎ🅔🅔🅛

You ran as fast as you could, making sure he was correctly in that location using your tablet as you took an automatic taxi. You ignored the weird looks you were getting at the station lobby, because you only cared for one person in this whole damn place and damn it Connor needs you!

You stopped in front of the reception desk, placing your equipment bag on top perhaps a bit too hard. The Reception Android blinked at you and you interrupted it before it got a word in.

"I am looking for Lieutenant Anderson and the prototype android they sent here for the deviant investigation. I must see them." You demanded, jaw tight. Uncaring. You were normally more kind to other androids, but!

But!

Connor needs you! Where is he? Where is he?! Is he alright? Please let him be alright. You won't be able to take it. You can't take it.

Damn ra9 to hell and back if it hurt my Connor intentionally. Damn this. Connor!

Your hands shook atop the reception desk, but your hand tightened to hide it as you took a small breath to calm yourself. Perhaps Chloe should've come too. But someone has to take care of your cat.

"I see. Do you have authorization?" The ST300 smiled at you warmly but all you did was quickly take out your CyberLife ID card impatiently and handed it to her, her scanning it now no doubt in her hand.

"I am a CyberLife programmer that created the advanced prototype RK800 that is helping in this investigation." You said tightly. "Please, I saw on the news about the recent broadcast that a group of androids planned in Stratford Tower. The RK800 may have been—" Hurt, you want to say. "—damaged when it was investigating the area."

For a moment, the android's LED turned yellow. You thought you got through to her but she just shook her head at you, smiling apologetically as she motioned for you to take back your card.

"I'm sorry, there wasn't any news of your arrival. I'm afraid I won't be able to let you through unless—"

You reached out and grabbed her outstretched hand, her LED blinked yellow once more.

You stared into her bewildered eyes, pleading as you squeezed.

"Please. The model—he's, he's a friend. I need to see that he's alright. I need to."

Her LED processed yellow, her brows deeply furrowed as she looked at their hands and back up at you. The ST300 cleared her throat unnecessarily, and gave a small smile, taking back her hand with your ID. She made another scan and handed it back to you.

"My apologies. It seems I made a mistake." She motioned her head at the clear doors to the right, LED back to blue. "Feel free to go in. They're trying to find more evidence at the moment."

You grabbed your ID and your equipment bag, and gave the most grateful look you could muster in your anxious state.

"Thank you."

You then turned towards the doors, not being able to see the bewildered ST300's look nor how she clenched her hand that you grabbed, her programs still stirring at your touch. You walked through the doors, the security guard letting you in since you passed the android's check in despite the little stir you caused when came in here running. Once you went through the doors, you ignored the curious looks sent your way, and surveyed the room.

You spotted a head of perfectly kept brown hair and a familiar pressed android jacket, back facing towards you as he sat on a desk looking down. You immediately moved forward, nerves fueling you. Secretly glad the Lieutenant was nowhere in sight since you weren't sure what will happen, for you noticed something.