• ⦾ ℏ 🅘 ℂ 🅞🅝🅝🅞🅡 ⦾ • ₳🅛🅜🅞🅢🅣

Today's the day. November 10, 2038 and 4 PM.

You're back at the CyberLife Tower, all your necessary equipment on you for whatever was needed as you were in this Tower.

Chloe was upset that you didn't tell her that you knew who RA9 was after Connor and Hank left. But with a few words, you saying that you thought it would be too much for her while her replying she's always there for you and won't ever abandon you.

"I got your back, (Y/N)." Chloe said with a gentle smile, blue eyes staring at you. "You've helped me a lot since I've met you. And you continue to help others like me while you try your best for us."

You smiled at the memory. She's such a sweet girl. But like Connor and Hank, you aren't sure they were able to take your words in fully after your little reveal on who RA9 is. As you were trying to explain, you felt all their looks of sympathy. Hank's frown, Chloe's hand on top of yours, and Connor's worried brown eyes.

They're like how Elijah was. At least, at first. They think the ARI affected my mind somehow, for the worst.

You can't exactly blame them. You can't exactly go on and tell people that there's gods out there that can control your life for their amusement. Again, again, and again. They don't care.

You glanced up to the ceiling within the elevator, guard with you by the control buttons as you guys moved to the correct floor to meet quickly with the director's.

They don't care at all.

But, you thought, pensive,  this RA9. . .it hasn't hurt anyone too much. At least from what I see and from Chloe's reports to her fellow model. This. . .it has to be toying right? Making everything end badly when this is over? At least CyberLife stopped harassing me with their calls after Connor left, they must also think that I have a few screws loose or I was leading Connor and Hank on to confuse them on the truth, their truth. But. . .

Something must be amiss. There has to be. Why would they do this? Make everything seem happy and well if they'll just ruin everything in this world in the end.

There were numerous things you still did not reveal to anyone, you don't think you'll ever be able to. Chloe knows the most so far, about your knowledge and your little imprints for assisting androids that have become deviants. Jericho. Kara. Markus.

Connor.

But it is Elijah that knows, knows your emotions and feelings towards a certain prototype android the most.

He's a good man, that Elijah. You've always felt that way despite how private he always seemed to be but since everyone mostly forgot about you, you didn't mind hanging around just one person. That one person being a male genius called Elijah Kamski. The ex-CEO of CyberLife has always been philosophical too, enchanted by androids like an eager astronomer does with discovering new stars.

Even after my second time of using the ARI, I have still seen you as a good man Elijah. No matter the choices you have made or others, that can never change.

The man has done things, you can not deny that. But he's a friend. A friend that tries his hardest to remember you, even creating a one of a kind medicine to help. It's difficult for anyone to really remember. . .

Connor remembered. He remembered my last name. It took Chloe a long time to do so, and sometimes it's even difficult for her, but. . . He remembered.

You can't believe that he did. He remembered you. Without any sort of help from an outside source. You. The one who's role was never supposed to be noticed, nonexistent for anyone here, the one who isn't real.