• ⦾ ℏ 🅘 ℂ 🅞🅝🅝🅞🅡 ⦾ •℟🅔🅐🅓🅨

The past few weeks haven't been as different for Connor like you hinted in that park after the AM Suite program meeting, the program that has already been implanted and working accordingly as planned. He didn't expect for any errors or system failures to occur, you are after all the best.

The best that CyberLife can offer, even though your human emotions would at times rattle him and give him pause, you have not done much ever since you implemented the program where he was able to communicate with a formal courteous woman under the name Amanda. Then again, he hasn't been able to see you as often either.

Your interactions with him have only been a handful, you being far too busy with projects he presumed. He wonders if you've been getting enough sleep each time they happen to cross paths or meet, your eyes are far too red and baggy to be considered normal. Connor would ask you each time about your rest, but you would only answer with that weird smile and unreadable eyes, saying: "Thank you for your concern, Connor. It's appreciated. I best get back to work."

You avoided the question skillfully, each time he would inquire about you or your health you would sidestep and claim that you were engaged in your tasks. You never gave him a straight answer, Connor has long since observed. But he kept his thoughts to himself.

He shouldn't question his creator. He shouldn't.

"Don't forget, please." You begged.

That's right, Connor shouldn't question. But he doesn't understand.

Why were you acting like that? Why did you suddenly forget how to 'properly' smile?

You started making those odd ones the same day you taught him the methodical and correct way to pull his lips.

Did the meeting cause a relapse of your memory? Did it affect your cingulate cortex of your brain? Highly improbable unless you somehow got a weapon placed into your brain and had to undergo surgery to remove said cortex. The cingulate cortex of a human's brain is what's responsible for facial expressions, including smiling, but it is an automatic response to unique stimuli depending on the environments around said human.

It was then that Connor concluded that due to your sleep deprivation, your memory must've faded away. That particular memory in fact. His conclusion made certain parts of his programming stir. You weren't maintaining your health, and your health is imperative for you to stay alive as well as properly function in full capability. This brought some sort of unease within him, likely due to how certain parts of his programming felt like they recoiled when he made this realization about you.

So he brought this towards Amanda. Entering the peaceful scenery has been quite simple, it only takes for him to close his eyes and pull up the AM Suite Program, or to put it shortly, the graphic interface and he was here. Once he located her, he spoke about all of his watchful monitoring each time he was able to locate you as well as scans. Connor even confessing that you not watching over your own health has been a cause for concern within himself.

Amanda listened intently, looking at him with careful eyes as he spoke. After he finished, her brows were furrowed as she looked down.

"Yes, that is quite worrisome." she said, looking back up at him as they walked along one of the rock walkways of the Zen Garden, a wind constantly moving the plants around them and the pond.

Odd. There's usually not much disturbance to the garden. Only a light breeze, Connor observed, his neutral expression slightly forming a frown.

"I am glad you brought this to my attention, Connor." Amanda flashed a kind smile at him. Not the kind you showed him though. Amanda hasn't smiled like that towards him yet. "Your cause of concern is well placed. Doctor (Y/N)'s health is of course a top priority."