1

Turn onto the left wing. My heels clicked along the prolonged hallway, my head has been ringing the word no over and over as if it were playing to a beat. Turn the corner. He's in danger. Walk faster. He needs to know. Faster! Finally, in sweet relief I arrive at room 616 thank god. Preparing myself for the worst, I reach my hand out and open the hospital door.

The scent of the lemon cleaner had been the first thing I noticed, the second had been the lovely boy resting in the bed, he had looked worried, albeit rightfully so. This is gonna be harder then I thought.

"Tony," I spoke softly as I pushed back my tears and corrupted idea of the illusion hope. I've know this man. He's an ass! But he doesn't deserve this. The man looked up at me, his eyes wide and his crooked grin glowing with mischief.

"I-" I started, but couldn't say it. I sat down on the edge of Starks hospital bed, the covers wrinkling and Tony sitting up in alarm. "We need to run a Magnetic Resonance Imagining test to be sure but-" I swallowed my words. Spit it out already! "They think you have a brain tumor. The other doctors don't want me to work on you because of, 'personal relation that may cause interference'. The mortality rate is low, but its still present." I pierced my lips to prevent myself from saying more.

Tony lowered his head and nodded for a few paces before he managed a weak and sad smile. His voice had been meek but easily heard and well understood, "If this thing kills me, then it kills me. I've got nothing less to lose anyway." he inhaled, "if I live, than I'm alive for a reason. I shouldn't be alive anyway."

"Besides," Tony continued, "Uglier have tried to kill me."

Oof okay to be clear this is before Thanos shit went down, we're all just gonna pretend Thanos never happened/may happen in the future (I honestly dont know where I'm going with this). I'll try and update often, if I take too long bug me on either https://loki-god-of-soap.tumblr.com or