3

We hopped out on the other side of the portal and into the Avengers Tower. Peter had been resting on his bed in his spider suit with the exception if his mask and reading some colorful comic book with his headphones in.

Both me and Stark stood awkwardly in Peters room as he hummed along to some melancholy song and turned a page. "Agghmm." Tony cleared his throat and he held his hands behind his back and rocked on his feet. "AGGHMM," Tony said louder, this time causing Peter to nearly fall out of his bed at the realization of our presence.

I tilted me head and raised an eyebrow at him, "Cough drop?" I offered, smiling. He stared at me with a 'what?' look before brushing it off.

"Hi, sorry about that Mr. Stark, I uh, couldn't hear you." Peter offered us a nervous smile as an attempt and hide a look of blatant uncomfort. He had what one would assume to be an epiphany and suddenly looked interested, "Where have you been? The worlds going crazy with you being absent from all the fights and that press won't stop asking."

Peter swung his arms back-and-forth in an anxious manner like he sometimes did. "Kid, Tony spoke gently, "Sit down." Peter sat on his bed and looked up at us with his large brown eyes. God this is going to be hard.

Tony sighed and braised to tell the spidering before I cut him off, "Peter, what do you know about tumors?"

"T-tumors?" Peter stuttered, "Well they, they're a clump of cells, like cancer, can be deadly..." Peter trailed off for a minute, "Wait- why?"

"Tony has been diagnosed with something called Craniopharyngiomas." I paused and purses my lips before continuing, "Craniopharyngiomas grows near the base of the patients brain, and because they develop in close proximity to the pituitary region and optic nerves, they can affect hormones and vision when they grow." I let out a shakey breath.

Peter pipped up almost immediately, "What's the survival rate? Risk factors?" His face was twisted with concern and his eyes had been wide with a mix of empathy and pain.

"The survival rates are high," I rescued him, "but the risk factors are also high. Luckily its one of the less fatal cancers."

Peter looked at me and then at Tony who's face had been hidden and hung in shame. "I, I have to go." Peter rushed, he pulled his mask over his head and swung out the window before either of us could object.

Okay, so I've decided that this is after infinity war but no one dies because, let's be honest, no one wanted them to die. Vision is good, so is Gamora and Loki and the flying into dust thing happened but now they're back. Don't spoil the comics or what happens, if the movie already came out and that's not what happened then this is an AU