5- BYE!!!

Over the past three days we had told the Advengers about Tony. Everyover the past three days we had told the Advengers about Anthony. Everyone was told singularly at different times and every time seemed more difficult then the last.

Clint had been making jokes non-stop to hide his emotions. Steve had had an hour long talk with Tony, a heart-to-heart that I left the room for; it wasn't my place to stay. Nat had held back tears and then drank. Thor gave Tony a reassuring smile as well as a long talk about the future and how bright it was. Bruce was only told yesterday, he asked us several times if we were sure then he left to think, he still hasn't returned yet. Scotts in denial. Peter hasn't stopped his cycle. Clean, sleep study, eat; clean, sleep, study, eat; clean, sleep, study, eat.

Peter knows he cant help. This is far beyond his control and he just wants to help. He wants to change things. He knows he can't help and all he wants to do is. Because of that he cleans, he works hard because its the best he can do. Because maybe if he works hard enough things will change. If Peter worked too hard he would also end up dead.

Victor had done the same after after Donna had drowned. It was our father's illness that finally pushed him in front of that car.

Peter can't do the same.

Okay so this is what I had left in an old draft and I left it unedited. I'm not going to be continuing this and I considered briefly deleting it because I wrote it so long ago and I never use this account but I think I'll keep it up because I have nothing to lose from it. My insta is Blah_I_Do_Art if check it out I will love you forever

Bye!!! <3