2

"This is going to break him you know," Tony spoke, speaking at a faster pace then he normally did "He's going to try and fix it with everything even though he can't."

"You are working yourself up," I said sternly, "you need to calm down before you make your current state of mental health worse. You're not doing anything but making it harder on yourself." I exhaled deeply as to exaggerate my point to him.

Tony kept pacing along the cement area outside of the hospital, the last three days spent in the hospital getting a variety of tests done, although it was very obvious on the first MRI what he had I had been persistent about making sure, and it became quickly apparently that his problem was most definitely there. Tony had taken it well, but what about Peter? I was just as scared as Tony, if not more but I can't show it. If I break down here there's no way he'll last!

Tony was attempting to hide it, but I could tell he was worried. He was worried about what his condition, he was worried about what could happen to him, but more then anything he was worried about Peter. Peter Parker had been the closest thing to a child that Tony had, and Tony to Peter as a father after the unfortunate demise of his uncle Ben. Tony had gotten Peter wealthy supplies for school, the best superhero gear possible, hormone treatments and surgeries, opportunities to the best collages in the world, and overall Tony looked out for him like he would his child.

I held my head high and attempted to look confident, if for nothing else it was to reassure the fretting man. "Shall we?" I question. Tony grimly shook his head and I proceeded to open a portal to the avengers tower that Peter would be currently occupying. The portal opened and we leaped through and into the tower.