Chapter 2 Crush??

Vote if you enjoy
Chapter 2

Olivia's P.O.V

"Please! Just let me get my own money. I am not that poor." I begged Nell.
"Nah! Too bad! You don't give up easy do you?" Nell snorted as he and Ed dragged me towards St Mongo's.
"Course not. That is a fact!" I replied.
Cedric, Edison and Nelson was dragging me towards the hostel to 'fix' myself and they would just not let me pay! 'Idiots! At least they are my idiots.' I grinned slightly at the thought.

Cedric's P.O.V
I am so confused. When I look at Nell and Ed with Olivia, I feel a twig inside my stomach. I can't explain it. I look at her. Her beautiful eyes, smile, even her voice makes me want to get closer to her.
She's just a friend. A very good friend.
I told myself again and again, begging myself to believe so.
I looked around. I wasn't the only one looking at her, no, with her beauty, I won't be. The streets were crowded with people but she was still so recognisable.
"Cedric! Oi! Wake up! Are you day dreaming? You were staring at me like... well, a pervert." Olivia's voice travelled to my ear. I blushed and quickly apologised not wanting to be more embarrassed.
"Whatever." Olivia said rolling her eyes, evidently not satisfied at my answer.

————————————————————————————————————————

Nell's P.O.V
Seriously! Guess what! She had a (near) lung collapse because of the Cruciatus Curse and she had 134 knife cuts and a bunch of bruises everywhere.
I slammed my fist on the table.
"We're all angry, don't break a bloody desk." Ed said calmly. He sounded so melancholy, he must be so patient! I glanced at Cedric, his head was down, buried in his hands, he looks like he's thinking.
Seeing her pained makes me hurt too or even more.
I, I, I think

I like Olivia.

Cedric's POV

What is happening to me?

I bury my head in my hands.

I feel so pained when Olivia is hurt. What she didn't know is that I cried in the shower the day Olivia came. I hurt so bad to see her, it made my so anxious when she's wearing the ' I am okay' mask.

What is happening to me?
————————————————————————————————————————
Time Skip To The Next Day

Olivia's P.O.V
Ed, Nell and Ced are looking at their letters on the books and equipments they were going to buy. They discussing about Golderoy Lockhart's books. I swear that guy is fake. Then, another letter came.
"Guys! Guess what?"
"WHAT!" The three boys chorused.
"I am transferring to Hogwarts!"
"WHAT?" The three boys chorused. "Really?"
"Really! I got the Hogwarts letter. I wrote to Beauxbatons a couple of days ago, it's too far away, so I am going to transfer to Hogwarts. Dumbledore is so nice!"  I told them excitedly.
"Really!"
"My dream became true! Olivia is going to Hogwarts!" Ed said dramatically waving his hands around as if he was reaching out to a flying Olivia.
I laughed. I don't remember being so happy for ages.
"Where is your letter?" Cedric asked. I passed him the envelope. He slowly opened it.

Second year students will require:The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 2 by Miranda GoshawkBreak with a Banshee by Gilderoy Lockhart Gadding with Ghouls by Gilderoy Lockhart Holidays with Hags by Gilderoy Lockhart Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Loc...

The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 2 by Miranda Goshawk
Break with a Banshee by Gilderoy Lockhart
Gadding with Ghouls by Gilderoy Lockhart
Holidays with Hags by Gilderoy Lockhart
Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockhart
Voyages with Vampires by Gilderoy Lockhart
Wanderings with Werewolves by Gilderoy Lockhart
Year with the Yeti by Gilderoy Lockhart

"Can I go to Diagon Alley with you guys then?" I asked batting my eyelashes.
They all rolled their eyes and mumbled a couple yes here and there.
"That's my girls.Good night!" I smiled and headed up to my (temporary) bedroom where I snuggled onto my blankets thinking of all the new people, professors, subjects...

Cedric's P.O.V
"Guys! I have a question. This is mainly to you Ed, no offence to Ned but Ed has lots of experience with girls." I said uncomfortably.
They both had raised eyebrows.
"None taken. Carry on." Ned said obviously intrigued.
"What is it like to have a crush on someone?"
"Well, you feel jealous when other males are around them, you care when they are hurt, you feel like everything about her is amazing." Ed answered.
"Whose your crush mate?" Ned asked who had a fake grin.
"It is —"

Nelson's P.O.V
"It is —"

I feared he was going to say Olivia, I think I like her too. I knew he had a crush on her, always. Though Olivia epically failed to notice, Ed and I knew, very well.

"It is

I am not going to tell you"Cedric answered with a smirk. Ed and I sighed knowing he wasn't going to tell us.
"Fine, keep your secret love a secret." Ed said closing the lights.

"Night."

"Night."