Introduction To Olivia

Introduction:

Hi! My name is Olivia and I don't have a last name. Was brought up in an awful orphanage where the males were disrespectful and tyrannical. Most girls and boys followed the bully because they were cowards and were unable to resist his threatening. They were called the 'kings'. This group where all teacher's pets because they bullied people like me, people with no backgrounds, no one to help them. Unlike the teachers, they are allowed to hurt us. I am a person with dignity and pride, I personally do not like cowering to people who are big and stupid. I am the 'kings' biggest enemy. I am the only reason why the 'king's' flag isn't all over the manor, and perhaps the only person that will ever go against them. They hurt me and my used-to-be best friend. Lana, was my only and best friends this prison cell, she died at the age of 9, in this awful place. She was killed, no murdered, no tortured to death by the 'kings'.

Flashback:

"Hey, big guy!" Lana shouted and then punched him hard in the nose. I smirked at the bewildered and mad demeanour of the bully.
"How dare you!" He spat at us, "you little guys are nothing to me."
My memory went hazy and couldn't remember anything except for the horrible pains all over means Lana's blood flooded body.
I was so scared, afraid and confused at why Lana wouldn't wake up until a pang of realisation hit me.
Lana was dead.

End of flashback.

This is my nightmare.
From then on, I learned to fight, I learned to cover my emotions with a blank stare. From then on, I was the person I am today.

But unlike others with hatred burning even inch of their body, I chose to live happily. I chose to be a normal girl. I wanted that girl to be the person they see when they think about me, not a bloodthirsty, dangerous pessimist but a bright and naive girl. That's the girl I am today.

I went to Beaux-batons for half a year and then to Durmstrang for the other half because I was the only girl that volunteered. Honestly, it was awesome being the only girl! Now, I am transferring to Hogwarts for my second year even if I am only 11.

My best friends right now is Ced, Ed and Nell. They are very overly protective but are so amazing! Can you imagine how much sweets are in our luggages?! Half of Nell and I's trunks are full chocolate and sweets, a quarter of Ed's and a quarter of Ced's.

My favourite hobbies are Quidditch (it's life), reading and socialising (maybe flirting as well). I love playing real life matchmakers and I am a real pro at it. I have never failed pulling together the right pair.

I don't know which house I will be in because in Beaux-batons, I was in Bellefeuille and in Durmstrang, I was in the 'smart and resourceful' house cuz I can't tell you the houses. So either Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin or Ravenclaw, that narrows it down! (Sarcasm).

I like to wear 'short' clothing thanks to Ed and his absurd talking skills like skirts, shorts and low crop tops because they look good. Kidding! They are comfortable and easy to put on.

I am an elemental full power and half veela, don't ask me how I got those, I improved my elemental powers in Durmstrang (and dark arts) and improved my veela powers in Beaux-batons. Now, I am looking forward to know more of the witch side of me, yeh!

So, that sums me up! See ya!