Characters

Characters :
8/6/18

Olivia acted by Kristina Pimenova.
Personality= Loud, funny, brave, carefree, smart, patient, loyal, ambitious and kind. Her mix of ambition, courage and loyalty makes her fearlessly protective over her friends. She hates it when people are judged by their blood and would not hesitate to punch the bully (usually Draco) on the face. She is the most popular and hottest girl in school because of her attractive features and good nature. She has a way with words that makes people listen.
Age= She is eleven years old but is in second year with the golden trio. This is because she went to Beaux-batons for a year when she was only 10.
School= Hogwarts (starting this year)
House= For you to find out
Family= Unknown, she was brought up by an orphanage.
Others= She is part Veela and is an elemental.

Edison Norman played by Thomas Brodie-Sangster
Personality= Patient, loyal, nice, inclusive and understanding. He is one of the hottest boys in school along with Cedric and Nelson
Age= He is fourteen like Cedric and is in his fourth year.
School= Hogwarts
House= Hufflepuff
Family= His parents are Carl Norman and Liana Norman. They are both in California leaving Edison with the Diggory.

Nelson Richmond played by Logan Lerman (A/N Any other suggestion for this character)
Personality= Loyal, kind, hard-working, slightly ambitious, inclusive, and protective. He is the one that usually debates with Olivia and is always teasing Cedric and Edison. He is one of the hottest boys in school along with Cedric and Edison.
Age= He is fourteen like Cedric, Edison and is in his fourth year.
School= Hogwarts
House= Hufflepuff
Family= His family and Cedric's are very close friends.His dad is always away for work and his mum was killed by You-Know-Who.

Nicholas Wilson played by William Franklyn-Miller
Personality= Smart, caring, wise, protective, funny, understanding and is always curious. He is one of the smartest and hottest boys in the school.
Age= 12 and is in the same year as Olivia and the trio.
School= Hogwarts
House= Ravenclaw
Family= He's parents are Natalie and Brian Wilson. His mother works at the ministry for the Magical Law Enforcement Patrol and his father works in St Mungo's as a healer. He also has an older sister who is in her last year of Hogwarts. She is in Hufflepuff and wishes to be a healer like their father.