[ two ]

📌"one stupid mistake can change everthing"📌

|Message|

Sooyoung
yah did he recognise you?

You
i guess so i mean if he didn't
than he wouldn't have brought me
backstage.

You
yahhh i'm so scared right now
and i feel like vomiting.

Sooyoung
it's okay He Ri.. Calm down . It's
probably the pregnancy symtoms.
i'll head home first and tell me if
anything happened okay?

You
orh okay see ya soon

I felt uneasy so I ran to the trash can and I vomitted into it. 'Eww...' I thought, I hate vomitting.

The door slammed closed and I jumped a little,"Oh my god, why would you do that."

I rubbed my stomach. I looked up to see JB. He looks angry, his chin is out but he had a hint of happiness and confusion in his eyes.

"Hello.. I'm He Ri," I smiled at him. He walked towards me and take a good look at my face before saying,"It's really you," and he hugged me. I frozed in my spot but I collected myself and pushed him away.

"Stop it, seriously be careful," I carassed my stomach area.

"Why?" he asked confused. I rolled my eyes because is he that dumb or is he playing dumb.

"I'm pregnant idiot and there's a high possibility it's your child," I whispered the last part.

"You're what? Are you serious? Is that why you vomitted?" he asked. I nod my head.

"I'm so sorry for making a horrible mistake like this the fact that you're an idol I'm literally ruining your career and don't worry about the child I won't involve you or ask you for money I'll take care of this child by mys-" I got interrupted.

"What do you think you're doing? of course I'll take care of the child too. And it is not a bad mistake it's the best thing I've ever made," he reassured me.

"I can't let you do this. You're going to ruin your career if your fans finds out," I sounded so pathetic.

"Look I don't know how or why or what happened when I slept with you because I was drunk alright?" I told him.