[ four ]

📌Love covers alot of mistakes📌

I walked out of the room to find the hall empty. Where are they? I heard noises in the kitchen so I headed there. First thing I saw, Bambam flipping an omelet on a frying pan. Then I felt a hard force push me causing me to fall on my ass.

"Ouch," I yelped. I was greeted by a white dog licking my cheek.

"Yah," I heard Jaebum exclaimed. He rushed to me to see if I was fine.

"Aww whose dog is this?" I stood up without taking Jaebums' hand and carried the dog in my arms.

"Her name is Coco. It's Youngjaes' and Marks' dog," Jaebum explained. I just nod my head. Lowkey ignoring him because of what happened just now.

"Cute," I said.

"Are you okay?" he asked in a harsh tone grabbing my arm. I winced in pain.

"I'm fine don't worry," I pushed his arm away. Before I could take a sit he pulled me into a room.

"What?" I snapped. "Don't you dare raise your voice at me, I'm older than you," he bellowed.

"Okay fine what do you want?" I said.

"Why are you so ignorant? Can't you see that I want to care for you and the baby?" he finally snapped. I froze in my spot for the nth time today.

"I just want to be a good father to the baby and maybe a good boyfriend to you but you decide to play hard," he shouted.

"Okay fine since it might be your baby you can boss me around however you want but if you wanted to be my boyfriend you could have at least asked," I whispered the last part. I'm so embarrassed. What kind of confession is this? Is it even a confession? Whatever, I just wanna hide somewhere.

"It's not about bossing you however I want, I just–I'm afraid of losing the baby–a chance for a new beginning, a family," he whispered.

"And if you like, would you want to be my girlfriend?" he shyly asked.

"Of course, and I'm very certain that you're the father because I don't remember sleeping with anyone else before that night and of course I'm sure you'd be a great father to him," I assured him.

I was suddenly pulled into a hug. I tense up but soon melted into his arms. I rubbed his back slowly and I heard him sobbing,"Why are you crying?" I pouted.