[ three ]

📌"your mistakes don't define you"📌

I groaned and followed him into my room. He jumped on my bed and I laid down on my bed trying to fall asleep.

"Asleep already? Man, I thought of getting to know you," I can see him pouting without even looking.

"Okay," I sat up.

"So, I didn't see your dad earlier?"

"He passed away 2 months ago,"

"Oh I'm sorry,"

"Don't be,"

"What are you gonna name the baby?"

"I don't even know it's gender yet,"

"Should we get married after the baby is born?" I choked on my saliva.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Well it's only right if we do that," he said casually.

"What? No way we're not even dating and you're an idol.., what about your fans?" I whispered the last part softly.

"I'm sure they'll understand and besides, we can start dating any time right?" he came closer to me.

"Yeah?" I stuttered. Why am I stuttering?

"Great let's get to sleep," he tucked me to bed.

He kissed my forehead and my belly before saying,"Goodnight".

"You too," I said and fell asleep peacefully.

Jaebum

I woke up the next day to the sound of someone vomiting. It took awhile for me to realised where I was, until I recalled last night. I'm staying at He Ri's place.

I noticed she's missing. It must be her vomiting. I quickly rushed to the toilet to see her on the floor. Her head halfway into the toilet bowl.

I didn't know what to do,so I picked up her hair falling by the sides and rubbed her back.

"Shh shh it's okay it's alright," I tried to calmed her down.

A muffled "Go away," was all I heard from her.

"No I'm staying with you," she continued vomiting for awhile before standing up to wash her mouth at the sink.