[ five ]

📌No regrets in life

📌No regrets in life. Just lessons learnt📌

    Jaebum

"He Ri ah let's go we're going to be late for the appointment," i called her out. The appointment is at 10am and it's already 9:45am.

"Coming coming," she rushed out of the room nearly tripping.

"Sorry I had to pick an outfit thats easy to change later on. The first time was so troublesome," she sighed. Then realised the time and pushed me out of the house.

We took a cab since taking a bus would take a longer time to reach the clinic. I registered at the counter and found He Ri sitting down staring at a woman I suppose in her teens struggling to stand up because of the baby bump.

"You're not going to leave me like that would you?" she asked turning back to look at me.

"Of course not. Forever by your side, I promise," I showed her my pinky so I would pinky promise to her.

"You're so childish," she giggled but pinky promised anyway.

"Ms Kim Heri-ssi you may come in," I helped her up and and we entered the room.

Everything seemed new to me. "Change into this," the doctor passed her folded clothes.

I followed her to the toilet so she could change. "You're not going to follow me inside are you?" she laughed.

I realised I was halfway inside when she said that. "Ah of course not," I moved away and she closed the door.

A few seconds later she said something,"Jaebum ah can you help me with the zipper?"

She opened the door for me to come in so i did. She faced her back at me and pointed to the zipper. I unzip her dress and held her dress on her so it wouldn't fall down. Or else I might see things I shouldn't.

"Thank you," and she pushed me out.

Minutes later she got out wearing a loose pants and loose shirt. It wasn't really a shirt since her back was exposed. I held the shirt to cover up the back. She looked at me and smiled at me and I smiled back awkwardly.

"Okay lie down here," the doctor said to Heri.

She obeyed and the doctor started applying some lotion onto the baby bump. Then she took a what I think is a scanner and placed it over the baby bump and starts rubbing slowly.

"As you can see here, the baby has grown since the last ultrasound scan," the doctor said.

"I think we can tell the gender at the next ultrasound scan," she said.

"Oh my god really? I can't wait," Heri exclaimed.

"Really?" I asked softly. Both the doctor and Heri turned towards me. "Of course!" the doctor said.

"I assume you're new to this?" the doctor asked me. I nodded my head.

"It's complicated..," Heri said.

"Can i know if it's my baby then?" I asked the doctor, still dazed.

"Well I can draw blood from Heri-ssi and i could check if there are any DNA from you. But I would need to draw blood from you too. Is that okay?" she asked.

"Yes certainly," I nodded.

   Heri

Is it just me or is Jaebum eager to know if the baby is his? I mean he could have waited until I've given birth or something right?

"You sure are eager to know if the baby is yours," I chuckled softly.

"Of course I would be eager," he answered excitedly.

"But what if it's not yours?" I lowered my voice.

He took a deep breathe before talking. "If it's not mine then like you said, I'll leave," he sighed.

I nod my head. I somewhat felt disappointed. I don't know what feeling is this but it felt like love? Do I know what love feels like?

The nurse came in the waiting room to draw some blood from me. Once she was done, she went on to draw blood from Jaebum. She was lowkey flirting with him. She thinks I can't see it because her ass is blocking my view.

But I can see it clearly. Jaebum looks uncomfortable. So I decided to play a game.

"Baby, are you okay?" I look deep into Jaebums' eyes. He was confused but soon understood.

"I'm fine baby, what about you?" he reached his hands out to hold mine. I hesitated but took his hands and held it. I could see that she was pissed. Yes sister he's mine.

"Done," she said. We both got up while she was cleaning up.

"You did well," Jaebum pecked my lips. It took me by surprise but I didn't let it show.

After leaving the room we both started laughing out loud. "She really hated us," I laughed.

"Were you jealous?" he suddenly asked.

I stopped laughing. Was I jealous? I had no idea why I did what i did back then.

"No..let's eat the baby is hungry," I rubbed my belly.

"Or is it you?" he smirked.