Chapter 2: my friends supprise

(Pls put on look at us)

🐷wildcat/Tyler POV

After that long nap with (y/n). She was trying to bite me with her gums. I smiled at her and I put (y/n) on the table. I looked in the fridge. I found a milk but then I turn to basket and looked for a bottle.  "Thank god! There's a baby bottle." I thought as I put baby bottle with milk in the microwave for only 5seconds. I got it out of the microwave and picked up (y/n) giving her the baby bottle. My phone started to ring and this time it's was Craig (mini Ladd). I put (y/n) down on the couch lying on a pillow as I sit by the side of her. "Hey Craig, is there something wrong?" "Oh hey Tyler, nothings wrong. Evan texted me to say that him and the others are going to be at your house and I might be the first one there." "Oh! there is something I need to show whole crew." "Okay I see you later Tyler." He replied and He end the call of him. I looked at (y/n)  sitting on a pillow. The milk in her bottle was gone I was blank for a minute (Y/n) (e/c) look while I was blank out.  "Huh? That was so fast of you. Well I'm gonna get another warm bottle of milk." I commented on her as getting up from the couch but then stopped by something touching me. I turned around and saw (y/n) holding my hands and I smiled as she giggles. Her (e/c) contacted with mine. "Do you want uppy?" I asked her picking her up tickling (y/n) in her (f/c) pjs and she did a big burp. I was Going to the kitchen to make another warm milk for (y/n). I rushed to the window and I saw the guys coming to the door. I saw them in the window. I put (y/n) down by a stuffed (f/a) by the side of her to keep her company and putting her pink blanket on her to keep her warm. I open the door. " HEY TY-" I interrupted them telling them to be quiet. "Sh! Guys be quiet." I whispered to them as I looked where (y/n) was. "What the hell is going on wildcat?" Terrioser asked me as I looked up at them. I sighed and then looked back at them knowing that that I can trust them "Look, it's really complicated but you guys will keep a secret everyone that we know, even our fans, right everyone?" I questioned them even glaring at delirious and nogla for the last time I told them a secret and they broke but I forgive them for it. I let them inside my house as they were still confused. "So, what is it?" Evan asked as the others looked at me behind the couch. They all cornered me as I got (y/n) sleeping with her wrapped in her blanket cuddling her (f/a). "Everyone this is my daughter (y/n)." I introduced her to them. They all gasp as they saw (y/n). I told them that I found her on my doorstep and by an women that might have been one of my ex's. Delirious asked if he can hold (y/n). I said yes he can. He hold (y/n) while I made her another warm milk. Evan said that he's is going to get baby food and other stuff for (y/n) and for tonight with the others except Delirious and Mini Ladd.

I smiled as I made the warm milk. I suddenly heard (y/n) crying. I rushed out of the kitchen with the baby bottle and fell to the floor of the living room. I saw Delirious and Mini panic of thinking a way to calm her down. I saw (y/n) looking at me and putting her arms out to me. I picked her up and told the guys to keep this part a secret that of what they saw is only between me and them. I started to sing again. As her tears I wipe away from her (e/c) and I touched her (h/c) gently. I give (y/n) her bottle and put her on a pillow to sit with her (f/a) plush as she put her little head on the stuffed animal. I got as I saw the guys when they we're blank as I glared at them. "What happened to her? I rushed in here like the damm flash then." I asked as I crossed my arms glaring at the two of them. They pushed in front of each other until I stopped when Johnathan was going to explain. "She woke up and saw me and mini. I'm guessing she was thinking that we have done something to you. Then she started to cry. And you singing that song there that was amazing of you. But I promise you that we won't say anything about your daughter or you singing to her." He explained with Mini behind his back. I sighed and hold (y/n) in my arms. She looked at the Mini and Delirious. She hid herself inside in my arms as the Mini went up (y/n) and me. "Hey, don't be scared. It's just Mini." I whispered in (y/n) before giving her to Craig. He held her in his hand and looked seeing that Craig was making funny faces and she giggled. Until Johnathan held her. (Y/n) got a little afraid until delirious slide his mask a bit up so then she can see his mouth and cheeks. She touch his cheeks. Delirious laughed quietly to not scare her. (Y/n) smiled and clapped her little hands together as seeing his cheeks glow into the celestial sun. Delirious put back on his mask and then she turned to me and she was gave to me. "D.....da..da..dada!" She yelled in my arms as knowing who I was to her as I laughed in tears.

🍼your POV. (And yes the beginning of your PoV will start from chapter 1)

You woke up in a strange place but you never seen. You heard shouting coming from a person and saw a person walking back and forth. You were only 5 days old and saw you mother when you were born. You were kind of confuse about who this person was but thought they done something to your mother you started to cry. The person heard you and he tried to help you stop crying. The person was a boy who had you in your arms but you never stop. "No, sh..... don't cry (y/n) please." He told you. You were still crying then he sung you a lullaby. You shuttled your (e/c) slowly and you fell asleep.

(In chapter 2.)

You woke up seeing the person who will be taken care of you. You felt rumbled inside of you. You thought that he was tasty as you tried to bite him. He smiled at you as he walked with you in his arms to a table. You looked confused of what he was doing. He went to your basket and found the baby bottle and you got excited. He went to put the milk into the your bottle and then put it in the microwave. And he picked you up giving you your bottle. Then a buzz in his pocket started to go off. He put you down on the pillow with him by the side of you. He was talking for a while so you drunk all of your milk. After, he looked at you seeing that you drunk all the milk in your bottle. He stared at you with your big (e/c) while you smiled at him." Huh? That was so fast of you. Well I'm gonna get another warm bottle of milk." He commented on your drinking skills. He went off the couch until your little hand stopped him. You looked at him. "Do you want uppys." He asked as you pull out hands with a smile. He tickled you in your (f/c) pjs as you done a big burp. He was made you another milk. He looked outside to see that something was at his door. He put you back on the couch and put your blanket making it nice and cosy. Putting your stuffed (f/a) by the side of you. HeYou felt tired.you felt your (e/c) were closing.

You felt warmth on your body. You opened your (e/c) and saw two people. The first Person he had glasses and had this colourful hair. The other had an hockey mask and a blue hoodie. You were confused,where was the person that was here a while ago. You thought that they have done with my new friend. Tears started to flooded from your (e/c). They two people panic as they put you down. You heard footsteps rushed into the room you were in. You saw him and you thought he was gone. You held out to him and he picked you up. He sung you the same song as he did to calm you down. He wiped away your tears and stroke your (h/c) gently. He put you down with your stuffed (f/a) as you put you head by the of the stuffed toy. You fought that this person could have been anyone. You remember your mother talking about your father thing so could he be your father. He sighed as picking you up from the couch. Your (e/c) looked at the two. You hid in his arms as the one with the glasses walked up to you and your father. "Hey, don't be scared. It's just Mini." He whispered as he gave you to that "Mini" thing. He made me giggle with his funny faces. Until You saw the one with hockey mask. You a little scared at first. Until he pull a bit of his mask to show you his cheeks and mouth. He laughed quietly to not scare you. You smiled and clapped your little hands together. You saw a bright glow coming from his cheeks. He put his mask on around him to not his cheeks. Then you turned to your father and you was gave to him. As known who he was know as your dad so you to say his name to him. "D.....da..da..dada!" You yelled in your fathers arms as knowing who He was to you as He laughed in tears.