Chapter 5: uncontrol magic

❤️Your POV ❤️

"So, guys what do you want to do?" Luke Said as we all got out of class. We all looked at each other if any of us had an idea.

"I don't know?" Brooke replied as we all heard something coming from behind us. It was Eva and she looked busy with her. "We shouldn't bot-" "HEY! EVY!" Simon shouted to her as she drop the stone.

She walked up to us."what is it?" She asked us. "What should we do?" Luke asked her as Eva hid her left eye. "Umm?" She said as trying to think. "Hey! Maybe Bree might know." Darci pointed to a girl with a purple bunny hoodie on, humming to herself as hold a little frog , going to put then in a bush for the frog to not be squish.

We all went up to her as she put the frog in there and telling the frog that they'll will a handsome or beautiful prince or princess. "Awwwww how cute!" I interrupted her time. "Oh, hello my friends." Bree greeted us with a smile. "Hey Bree!" We greeted as I smiled. "Do you have any ideas of what we can do?" Darci said to bree.

Bree tried to think but got interrupted again by a small brown skinned boy running up to us. "(Y/n)! EVA!!!! JORDAN NEEDS YOUR HELP!!!!!" The boy shouted to me and Eva. "Wait JORDAN!?!? AGAIN!? Mason, where is she?" I said as he pointed to the basketball court.

Jordan is Ksi kid, and she gets bullied by this boy named Lima Paul, the son of Logan paul. We rushed down to the basketball court and to my surprise, the Paul cousins were bullying Jordan again.

"Well, aren't you a little baby!" Liam laughed as pulling on Jordan's hair,  Jordan promised her dad that she wouldn't cry.

"Hey!" I shouted at Liam, he looked at me and my friends. Eva tried to stay bold but I knew she couldn't do it. Liam smirked at us, he walked up to us.

"Well... isn't this a sight.... the freak show is here," he joked, he looked at me first.
"The beast," then he turned his head to Eva and gave a evil grin.
" the witch!" He shouted at her as she squealed as shivered.

"Awwww what's the matter? Come on girl! You can hit me!" He added more to his sentences, Eva looked at her hands and she tried to hit him but then Liam grabbed her wrists and pushes her to the ground. Eva fell into mud as i watched it all then I put my head down and glared at him.

This has gone on too long, he got away with everything. He made all of us feel like we're not good enough. But, I didn't do anything, my magic did the worse thing to him. I lost control of my magic at this point, my eyes went bright green and I was lifted into the air. My magic made Liam float into the air and then it fling him into the bushes.

I was laughing uncontrollably, Eva tried to calm me down and then it worked. My eyes went normal and slowly floated down. I looked around and saw no teacher, I stared to cry and hugged Eva.
"Are you ok?" I asked her, she held my hand and smiled.

"I'm not ok.... I'm Eva!" She giggled, I smiled at her. Everyone rushed over to me and cheered for me, I was confused. I never hurt someone in my life. Was this normal?

After school

Everyone rushed pasted me to get to their parents, I waited at the steps and looked for my dad. Took a few minutes until he got there as opening the car door and looked at me with a smile.

"Dad!" I rushed over to him and hugged his leg.
"There you are kiddo!" He replied, He picked me up and took me to the car, I looked out the window and thought.
" should I tell him?"