Chapter 4: Evans baby

(So quickly before we get into this is another character in this story that you meet when Evan kid was born. It will have some daughter of discord in it.)

🐷Wildcat POV 🐷

Me, (y/n) and my friends were at the hospital for Evan because of his water broke.

We waited for a long time. Delirious wanted to see which one is his niece or nephew. He was holding (y/n) to let her see her new best friend. Brock (moo snuckle) was with us too with his daughter Brenda. "Oh my gods! I really want to meet my new baby niece or nephew. Maybe the baby was born awhile ago. So that means that they are here. oh god which one is it." Delirious beamed to us as he looked where the babies were sleeping. "Well, it would be a child that is a bird." Marcel (basically) joked to him as Del got up from his knees and give me (y/n) back as pulled out fist to Basically. "What did you say?" Del snapped at him. "Nothing." He lied. Brian, Nogla and Del had a text from jack it said cover your ears. now! As they knew Evan's about to scream for his last push. We all covered our ears as Del force filled the kids to not go death. We heard Evan screaming and then it went silent for a while.

5 minutes later we all saw jack he was wiping away tears from his eyes and his cheeks glow just how delirious were but they were crescent moon with a septiceye. We all heddle around him. "Brother, are you okay? Is there something wrong with the baby? Was it a....a..." "no Del, the kid is fine okay." smile went on his face. "So those little ones right must be little (y/n) and Brenda." Jack asked me and Brock. (Y/n) and Brenda weren't shy about meeting Jack and I was surprised. "So, when are they gonna bring the kid out." We all asked him. (Y/n) was saying dada out loud and pointed where the other babies were. She saw an nurse putting a baby in an pink blanket in a crib and putting the name on the crib. "Well I'm guessing that you daughter found her." " wait.....it's a girl!!!" Our jaws dropped as we hugged him. "Wow another girl to our next generation. First, it was Brenda. Then, it was (y/n). And now....no-...wh-... uh what is her name?" Ohm asked him. "Well you guys must have went genetic name like how Evan's Korean  and you name starts with an s. or the other way around." Nogla added as he started to say Korean, Chinese and Irish names that started with an s or e for Sean and Evan. Marcel looked at the name on the crib. " uh are gonna say her name to the others or not?" "Nah I'm gonna let him  sort her name out." Jack replied to me as I looked his left arm which had a banged around it. "Hey jack, what happened to your arm." "Oh, that's Evans fault. When he screamed in pain for his last push. He broke my hand as I cried and screamed in pain in my mind. But...... I got to tell you he's strong in an way." Jack blushed after saying that. "Oh oh I got it her name is sun-" "Eva?" Marcel interrupted Nogla. "Wait.... what?" There was silence for a minute. "What?! It's a name that we picked, okay." Jack told us. "Why?" Brain asked him. "it's Irish name on my side and she has an e from Evan Side. And because... It means that she beautiful, radiant and joyful. And also means that she has part of Evans side of fighting like an warrior." Jack explained.

We all looked on the glass all looking at Eva as she was in the first row for our view. Her eyes opened and they were an red (just like Evan) and white (just like jack) .Her hair was dark brown. "Awwwwwww!" We all said. "Congrats to Evan..." Basically told jack. "Thanks Marcel!" Jack replied to him. "I mean congrats to the Evan and Eva that they don't look the same." "What?" Jack was confused as delirious join in the conversation. "Because.... She doesn't look like a owl. Haha."  Marcel laughed as delirious eyes went blue. "Well you can't say that again." Jack replied As we looked at the child as we found out she was part owl of having orange, brown and white feathers as ears.

"We got another arrivals. It's by the name of.... Ethan scheid?" "Who the hell is Ethan?" Mini Ladd asked "Oh! He's a friend of mine. He has blue hair but by the way.... Which one is his?" Jack added as got frightened by an wired voice. "Oh it's those two by there?" A high pitch voice said as we all jumped. It was a boy with blue hair and blue eyes. "Ethan! why are you out of your room?!" Jack asked. "What? I can't see my kids? I named them Tammy and Echo." He said as looking at the babies waking up to see that they have one blue and one brown. "They look just like you and Tyler. Wait where is...Tyler anyway?" " oh he's gone on a mission with ken and cry. So he won't be back for a while." He told us as his kids started to cry. We all panicked trying to calm the children down but then... pas afire were in their mouths. We all looked at each other and we saw jack smile. "That's my girl." "SHE HAS POWERS!!!" Johnathan squealed as jumping up and down as hugging jack. "Uh guys.... Eva's gone!" Brian shouted as we rushed to find her.

I came back of forgotten about (y/n) and Brenda in the room and what I saw was amazing. Eva was in the same room with my daughter and wearing pj."Hey Eva? How are you here?" I smiled as they all giggled at me. Jack saw me playing with the kids and smiled as picking up Eva. "I hope your happy to have a baby." "Thanks Tyler!" He grinned.