??Fun chapter?

So I got this idea of a cool girl who is really doing another chapter of her of her book which is really awesome and I wanna give a shout out so shout out to Creepy_Bunny1999 she awesome at her book so go follow her.

?????/?????

I was the delivery room, telling myself it's going to okay when. A pain hurt in my stomach and I shouted for the doctor and the nurses they came in and I started  to push as hard as I can. "Okay ms breath and push." One of the nurses told me. I tired to push as hard as i can until I heard a baby crying. My black hair was fuzzed and my grey eyes warted with tears. I saw my baby girl. "Congratulations ms sparkle, it's a healthy baby girl." The doctor told me. " can I see her please?" I asked. The doctor give me my own child, when I saw her she was beautiful as ever but she looks a lot familiar. Found out who the father was of my child. It was Tyler! the same person who is wildcat on YouTube. "Ms sparkle? Ms sparkle? Is there something wrong?" "No, no its fine." I replied to him. I saw my friend walked in the room. "Oh Emma, your here." I greeted her with a smile. "So, how are you doing?" "Great, there someone who wants to see you." I said with a smile handing her my child. "My this is just cute." She told me. "What the kids name?" She asked me. A thought about an name for her so I picked one. "Her name is (y/n)." I answered her. " wow that's an amazing name." She said. But the child did have some of me in her. I found out that (y/n) is part (wolf/cat) with her tail and ears. I smiled and I give here back to the doctor. "Well, it was nice to-" "Traci!" A male voice said as I saw my new boyfriend Jamie. "Oh no! What am I going to tell him?" I thought as he came up to us. "Baby, are you okay? Did the kid make it?!" He asked a lot of questions to me. "Yes, she is okay. You're late James!" Emma answered his questions. Jamie's a cop so that the reason he was late. "Um, Jamison? Can I talk to you?" "Sure!" He said back as Emma walked out. "Babe, there something I need to tell you......the truth is....the baby isn't yours." I sighed as telling him that. "What!? How!?" I explained to him he left as soon as I finished my explanation to him.

4 days later....

"Oh god, oh god, what am I gonna do?" I thought as packing all my stuff to leave my apartment. I had so choices. "1) I should put her in a adoption centre but that would be hard for her when she's older and she might find me? 2) maybe Jamie ca-but it's not his child so he might hurt her of looking a bit like me." I thought and the there was number 3....."let Tyler take care of her." I whispered.