Chapter 3: AssWhole

"How can this be?" Im a girl and your a...a dude!" I yell as I throw jenn on my bed . She groans but wraps her self in my blanket.

"You sound disappointed" He smirks and sits on his bed as I glare at him and begin to pace around the small room.

"This isn't funny! Drew is gonna kill me" I say my thoughts out load and his smile fades as he looks up at me.

"Who's Drew?"

"My.....boyfriend" I cant help but say with hesitation. If its possible his face falls more.

" Does he go here?" I nod and sit down with my head in my hands.

I mean Drew has every right to trust me and as far as I know he does . But I Know him and sharing a room with a guy , a hot guy at that, he isnt going to like it.

"Then where is he? Who would  let there beautiful.....girlfriend, go to a party at a frat house with 40 horny guys, by herself?" He uses are quotes when he says girlfriend.

My mouth turns ino a smile and I bring my face out my hands to look at him. He flushes and looks away . I shake my head, "Hes at football camp. and I wasnt by myself " I gesture to jenn.

He scoffs " Yeahh, okay"

"Why is everybody doing that?! He is!" He ignores my question. A couple of minutes go by in silence and the air is thick with tension.

"I'll call in the morning and get switched or something idk" I brake through the wall of silence.

"Why? Look lets just try it. I understand you have a boyfriend that sucks dicks but ill respect it. I dont answer thinking over his words. "You seem chill and just because you have a boyfriend dont mean we cant be friends"

I look up at him acting annoyed on theoutside but on the inside is the totall opposite.

"Fuck.....fine"

He smiles widely"Girl, we gonna have pillow fights and talk about boys .just yass" He says in a valley girl accent and sits cris cross on his bed.

What have I gotten myself into?

------------------

I wake up to Jenn stirring in  bed next to me. I roll over and slap her shoulder. She rolls over and pulls the blanket over her head.

I turn the other way my back towards hers.

The events of last night play out in my head and I sit up slightly to see a sleeping nash . his mouth is slightly open and his left arm is hanging off the bed. I reach up and grab my phone off the glass shelve and my eyes nearly pop out there sockets  when I see the time. Its 3:39 pm.

Last night after we decided to try this roommate thing out we stayed up just talking about any thing and everything, till about 6.

I haven't even known Nash a whole day but he has this pull over me that I have never felt with any one, not even drew. My self conscience adds. I mentally slap my self . But i cant wrap my head around the thought of not thinking of him. He makes me smile just by him smiling. He make me laugh at the stupidest things witch is not saying much cause I laugh at everything. And not to mention his eyes basically bring my to a puddle.

I push myself to sit up in the bad while I blink rapidly to get the thought out my head because I know its wrong.

My thoughts get cut off by jenns voice.."Why am I in your room?" her eyes still closed.

"you got wasted last night and I forgot your dorm number , so we brought you here" I look down at her.

"We?" I open my mouth to speak but Nash obnoxiously yawns, basically answering her question.

She shoots up her head snaping in Nash's direction and her mouth hangs open as she lets out a gasp.

"You didn't?!" She smiles. "I cant believe you finally left that ass whole" she pauses and glances at Nash before continuing "And he is hot! Damn I.....

"No! what !? I would never do that and you know it! " I shake my head as Nash laughs. "This is Nash. My roommate, and the guy who helped me carry you all the way  from the frat house to here. You dick"

Her eyes go from Nash to me, back to me then back to Nash. "Why cant I get a hot roomate?"

"Because it looks like you already found your play girl" I laugh and stand to stretch.

"Did you agree with me being hot?" Nash finally speaks and the breath is literally knocked out of me as his raspy morning voice runs through my ears.

"No . Shut up"

"I think you did"

"Yeah you definitely did" Jenn buts in . I roll my eyes and walk to the closet. " So who was that guy anyways" I ask her.

"Oh, his name was Cameron" I cant help but notice the way her smile Brightens at the mention of his name.

"Cameron what?" Nash asks

"he didn't say, why?"

He has an evil smirk on his face as he grabs his phone "Your the girl. The one he wouldn't shut the fuck up over" he says his eyes focused on his phone.

"Wait you know the guy she fell in love with in like, 5 hours?" I laugh

and jenn glares at me before focusing back to Nash obviously awaiting his answer.

"Yeah hes one of my best  friends" he pauses, " Hes coming over and so is my friend carter" He looks at me for permission and I nod in response.

"What?! No I look disgusting!" Jenn gushes

"No you dont . put this on " I say and throw her a pair of jean shorts and a white Hollister shirt.

Nash nods "Don't wear makeup , he doesn't think its necessary when not doing shit" He stands and grabs my brush from my shelves and tosses it to her.

"But brush your hair you look like you go gang banged" I laugh and Nash joins me. I must say the sound is indescribable.

Jenn glares at the both of us and we both straightin up."Now go. He'll be here any minute" I say as I push her into the bathroom.

Me and Nash sit on my bed and he looks up at me " I heard what she said" he guesstures toward the bathroom door. I raise my eyebrow.

"That your boyfriend was an ass whole, you deserve better"

" You dont even know him"

"I dont need to know him to know he doesn't treat you the way he should"

"And how do you know that?" I ask , annoyed.

He brings his face closer to mine "He ignored you on the phone yesterday, you hered voices in the back ground, that he tried to cover up, hes supposed to be at a football camp and everybody but you knows its bullshit" jenn walks out the bathroom. "And your best friend even thinks hes an ass whole. He says a matter of factly.

I bring my face even closer . "You think hes an ass whole cuase im with him and not you" I smirk and his fades.

He opens his mouth but a knock on the door cuts him off.