~Chapter One~

Jungkook's House •January 3rd•

Worthless. Useless. Failure.

His dad was drunk again...

So he heard the same words.

Everything was his fault.

He failed. No chance in this world.
Disappointment. Failure. No one cares. Die.

That's all he ever heard.

He heard footsteps up the stairs. He scrambled to hide.

Love is stupid.

But the door opened.

Everyday.

He got hurt. His heart broke. He lost trust in everything. Everyday it happened.

Love is fake.

"Son..."
"P-please not today"
"Never." He slapped him. "You don't belong on this world. You deserve to die. Remember"
"Stop.... please" His father punched him this time right in the jaw. Jungkook places his hand where it hurt the most he came away with blood. Jungkook felt dizzy. The world was spinning. His father raised his fist as of about to hurt him again. Darkness all around him.

His eyes fluttered open. Revealing more darkness. It was freezing. He stood up shakily holding the walls for balance. He felt the room looking for a door. The room was small barely fitting him.

No door.

He was suffocating. It was so small. It reminded him so much of the day...

•3 years earlier• Place: unknown
"Who are you?"
"I don't remember."
" Where are we?"
"I don't know."
"What happened?"
"I can't see." The other boy said. Then Jungkook heard the boy crying.
"Are you okay?"
"No. What is this place it's so dark. So small. So trapped."
"I'm not sure"
"I-I don't..." The boy stopped. He was stiff. It seemed he couldn't move.
He collapsed.
Jungkook caught him. And propped him up against the wall. Jungkook turned on his phone and could see the other boys face.

Beautiful.

Light brown hair. Soft. Puffy red lips.

Perfect.

Jungkook shook his head. He was so stupid. Love at first sight is a lie. A joke.

Love itself is a joke.

He could never fall in love after his own parents gave him nothing.

Nothing. Alone.

He crouched down. He put the phone flashlight next to his face.

Big brown eyes. Perfect skin.

Stop Jungkook. Love is stupid. He wiped the tears from the other boys face.

•January 4th• Place: unknown•

Jungkook remembered him every day. He tried to forget him. He cried the tears he was holding in. I can't live my life without seeing him again even on accident.

Love is stupid.

No it's not. The very small optimistic part of his brain told him.

Love is fake. You didn't even have a proper conversation with him.

He probably doesn't remember you.

He never even saw your face.

Love is stupid.

"Love is fake."