~Chapter 22~

Kill me slowly

Author POV

Jungkooks father took Taehyung by the hair and turned him to face him. "You slut. What are you doing with my son?" His father questioned with a deadly expression.  Jungkook pulled back with Taehyung in arms.

"You won't touch him" Jungkook said back equally deadly.

"And why is that?"

"Get the hell out" Jungkook screamed agitated now. Jungkooks eyes turned black and-

Taehyung realized what was going on and whispered in Jungkooks ear. "Your better than this okay? Listen to me" Taehyung said softly.

Jungkook nodded and his eyes returned to their deep caramel color.

"No Jungkook don't listen to him. You are a monster. " Jungkooks father persuaded.

"Yea... I am a monster" Jungkook repeated.

Taehyung wiggles his way out of Jungkooks arms and hopped down. He knew Jungkooks father was using his weakness against him. "Sir Stop" Taehyung said trying to be strong but on the inside he was shaking with fear.

"Did you talk slut?" Jungkooks father spat out.

"Monster" Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung slapped Jungkook hard enough to get him to snap out of it but light enough not to hurt him.

"Get out father" Jungkook said coming back to his senses.

"Are you gonna make me?" Jungkooks father taunted.

"Yes" Jungkook replied.

Jungkooks father pushed Taehyung to the ground and kicked him twice for good measure.

Jungkook came forward ready to attack his father but his father pulled his arm back and punched him hard in the face. He took out a gun from his pocket...

...and pointed it at Taehyung

Thanks for 3k babes 😫💜