~Chapter 7~

He saw wood double doors splattered with something red.

Taehyungs POV •Place: Psychiatric Hospital•

Taehyung saw blinked and sat up hearing the squeaky metal springs of the hospital bed.

The last thing he remembered was that boy.
The one who controlled him at least Taehyung thought it was the same boy.

'He had the same voice'

What even was that dark room he was in earlier? Was it a dream? Was it all fake?

No love, it wasn't why did you leave me.

'Love? I think the hell not. Get out of my f*cking head you monster'

Taehyung was beyond pissed.

Monster... that's true but I take pride in it after all I'm your monster. I control you.

Taehyung closed his eyes and tried to block it out.

Oh don't try. I've been in your head your whole life I won't stop now.

Your mine.

I love your pain.

Taehyung screamed.

A 22 year old man with bright orange hair rushed into the room.

"Are you okay Mr. Kim?"

Taehyung just squeezed his eyes shut.

"Who are you?"

"I will be taking care of you." The boy paused. "Not a doctor as you already have your specialist but someone to make you feel safe and making sure your staying healthy"

Taehyungs eyes fluttered open.

"Like a friend?" Taehyungs eyes looked hopeful.

The boy looked at Taehyung. "Yea" and gave a small smile. " Exactly like a friend."

" Really? " Taehyung smiled back. " I've never had a friend"

"Well I'm your first then." The boy blinked a couple times before saying. "I'm Jimin."

I'm not good at this. I was trying to make it suspenseful but I think the orange hair gave it away😅. oh well I tried 😔
Thanks to btsismylove__ for editing