~Chapter 18~

Sweet strawberries and tears.

Taehyungs POV

"I'll get you some different clothes than" Jungkook said.

"Umm Okay" Taehyung replied.

Taehyung quickly finished his food.

'Why is Jungkook being nice to me? I mean I'm fine with it but I'm not sure I can forgive him even if I wanted to' Taehyung thought.

"Hey baby" Jungkook called walking back with a baby blue tshirt and black shorts.

"I'm not your baby" Taehyung huffed. He stood up and took the clothes out of Jungkooks hand.

"Where should I change?" Taehyung asked.

"Right here" Jungkook responded.

"In front of you?" Taehyung shook his head.

"Why not?" Jungkook replied. "I won't mind." (This is not that kind of fanfic.)

"No absolutely not" Taehyung said and tried to find a bathroom to change but the house was to big.

"Looking for a room hmm" Jungkook asked arrogantly.

"Y-Yea" Taehyung said.

'Stupid stupid ugh why is he so nice?' Taehyung thought.

Jungkook showed Taehyung to the nearest empty room.

Taehyung Walked in and locked the door not trusting Jungkook at all. He changed quickly pulling the hem of the shorts down because they were really short.

'Jungkook you pervert' Taehyung thought.

Taehyung walked out and Jungkooks gaze traveled down to Taehyungs legs. (I feel really uncomfortable writing this) Taehyung sat down on the couch he was on earlier. Jungkook took a seat next to him their thighs brushing against each other. (This is really hard to write)

Jungkook places his hand on Taehyungs leg but it was lovingly he wanted all of Taehyung not his body.

It was silent.

Taehyung finally spoke " why'd you hurt her?" His eyes started watering.

"I would never do it on purpose. It was like something was controlling me to take over you" Jungkook was angry at himself for that.

"Yea I don't think" Taehyung turned his head to Jungkook their faces right next to each other. "I can't" Taehyung was flustered.

"Can't what?" Jungkook said.

"Forgive you" Taehyung said crying now.

"I know I deserve that. I hate myself. I'm not gonna force you to love me"

"Yeah?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkooks lips brushed against Taehyungs. "Can I kiss you?" Jungkook whispered.