Introduction

-Auni-

Auni is a smart, well-spoken person. She has waist length, brown hair. She has hazel eyes that are filled with worry and doubt. She's a 'cheerful' person who loves reading. She has a crush on Scott but doesn't show it because she doesn't want someone to break her heart. She has a hard time standing up for herself and an even harder time trusting people. She's a sophomore in high school and is 16 years old. She has a youtube channel called Anaverageartist where she draws, sings, and plays games. Her fake name is Allie and she plays with her online friend Sam.

-Callum-

Pretty much Callum the youtuber except he's 16 and popular.

-Scarlet-

Scarlet is edgy (but not gothic) and stubborn. She has long brown and red hair and red eyes. (not in a demon way, they're actually pretty) She mostly likes to keep to herself. She has a crush on Callum but she doesn't like it. She's a sophomore and is 15. She has a youtube channel called simpleSamsays. She draws and plays games with her online friend Allie.

-Scott-

It's Scott, but he's 15 and popular.

-A/N-

These are the character profiles for my 'book!' I there will be other youtubers in it but Scott and Callum are the main ones. I hope you enjoy!
-Lil' M