To Kill

-3rd Person-

Emerald sits on her bed, her head spinning with thoughts. Her dad, Scarlet, her mom, Ash and so many other things. Is it possible that Tammi is right? That she does like Ash? She did want her dad, but he left. He could've come back sooner, but he didn't.

-Emerald's P.O.V-

I think about P.E. today and laugh to myself. We had fitness testing and I was excused from doing the pull-up test but I 15, 1 handed, and I probably could've done more. I have a pull-up bar mounted to my wall. I use it when I'm bored. I walk over to it and do the flex arm hang for a minute-ish. I try to come down gently but instead I fall.
"Ow." I mumble to myself getting up. I let my hair down and brush it. After I'm done I get changed and sit on my bed, my mini keyboard in front of me. I play a song that only requires one hand. I look at my guitar in the corner of my room. I've always wanted to play but it's sorta hard with one hand. My phone rings, it's Ash. I take a deep breath and answer it.
"We need to talk." She says

-Raven's P.O.V-

I stand at the peer, looking at the waves crash down, the wind blowing hard. Someone stands next to me and holds my hand, Tammi. I step closer to her, my shoulder rubbing against hers and smile.
"Come here often?" She asks
"Yeah." I say, "The ocean is so peaceful, it's a good escape."
"From what?" She asks
"From things that aren't as peaceful." I say, she puts her head on my shoulder. We stand like that for a while, watching the waves and the stars.

-Stacy's P.O.V-

I'm walking Paige and Molly when someone runs past me, almost knocking me over.
"Sorry!" She shouts. Paige is sniffing something on the ground. I pick it up and realize that the stranger probably dropped it.
"Wait! You dropped something!" I call out, she stops and turns to see what it is before continuing to run away. People these days. I continue walking the dogs to the park where they can hang out for a bit.
"Shit." I hear someone mumble, I turn to see Auni, she has a hug clump of snow on her head and is standing under a tree, "Hey Stace."
"Hi Auni, what're you doing here?" I ask, "Not in a rude way, you just don't have a dog and this is a dog park."
"I'm just taking a walk." She says, "Though I would love a dog, or cat."
"Paige, Molly!" I call, Paige comes and Molly just looks at me, "Come on, we need to go, it's getting late." Molly stays put.
"Molly the little diva is being disobedient." Auni laughs, "Molly, come." Molly walks over to her.
"Oh, ok Molly." I joke attaching her leash to her collar.
"Shoot, Scott and I were gonna do something, I should go." She says, "Bye." She turns and runs back to her house.
"Bye!" I fall after her, "Come in Paige, come on Molly."

-Scott's P.O.V-

I'm sitting on my couch, Auni in my arms. We're watching The Greatest Showmen because Auni's obsessed with it. They start singing Rewrite the Stars, Auni sings along.
"You think it's easy, you think I don't want to run to you, but there are mountains, and there are doors that we can't walk through. I know you're wondering why, because we're able to be just you and me, within these walls, but when we go outside you're going to wake up and see that it was hopeless after all. No one can rewrite the stars. How can you say you'll be mine? Everything keeps us apart, and I'm not the one you were meant to find.
It's not up to you. It's not up to me. When everyone tells us what we can be. How can we rewrite the stars? Say that the world can be ours, tonight." She sings, she nudges me, knowing both of them start singing next.
"All I want is to fly with you, all I want is to fall with you, so just give me all of you.
It feels impossible. '(it's not impossible)' Is it impossible? Say that it's possible. How do we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine? Nothing can keep us apart, 'cause you are the one I was meant to find. It's up to you,
And it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be. And why don't we rewrite the stars?
Changing the world to be ours." We both sing (I'm too lazy to split the parts up correctly but you know what's happening)
"You know I want you, it's not a secret I try to hide. But I can't have you, we're bound break and my hands are tied." She song ends and she starts laughing, "You we're a little off-key."
"You're welcome." I say, we continue to watch the movie.
They're about to start singing This is Me, when both of our phones buzz. I look at the notification. It's a tweet from Scarlet about a video titled 2 words.

I'm sorry.