Chapter 4: NY

Nayeon's POV

I am reading a book at the library when my phone suddenly rings,I quickly answer the call of Sana.

"Hello Sana?"

"Hi!Cousin!How are you?"

"I'm fine,how about you?"

"I'm so much happy,the girls here were not bad."

"Did you find your happy ending among them?"

"No!My happy ending is just only Chaeng."

"She is just reading a book near here,you are lucky because she didn't hear you."

"Stop joking,Nayeon."

"I'm serious,wait."

I stand up and walk towards Chaeyoung who was very busy reading a book.

"Hey!Chaeyoung!" I shouted,she immediately look at me.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"I am Im Nayeon,one of your friends in high school." I answered,then smile.

"Oh!Nayeon!" she shouted and immediately hug me.

"Someone wants to talk to you." I stated,then smirk and give her the phone.The phone's loud speaker was on before I gave it to her.

"Cousin?What did happened to you?"

"S-Sana."

"C-Chaeng."

"I-I-I uhm.."

"W-What?"

"I s-sti–"

My phone suddenly shut down,making Chaeyoung to frown and discontinue her words.

"I still love you." I said while immitating her voice then chuckle,she just pout.

"Can I know where she is staying right now?" she asked.

"You know that she wasn't living with me anymore.Right?" I asked,then I grin.

"Y-Yes." she shyly admitted.

"Before I can tell it to you,you should let me to have a lunch with you." I said,she immediately nod.

~~~

We were now at a restaurant,eating different kinds of foods.

"How are you and Jihyo?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Huh?" I confusedly uttered.

"Do both of you were still together?"

"Chae,I got an amnesia last 2 years.I only forgot are my memories with Jihyo."

"WHAT!?2 YEARS!?"

"Yes."

"I'm very sad for the both of you."

"Why?"

"The story was sad ending,now that explains why she always write many sad ending stories."

"What do you mean?" I asked,then her phone suddenly beep.When she finished reading the message she look at me.

"I can't answer your question Nayeon,the shop needs me.But before I go there please tell me where does Sana staying right now." she said.

"At Park's Dorm." I answered.

"Park's Dorm." she repeated,then hum like she was thinking about something.

"OMG!" she suddenly shouted.

"What?" I asked.

"I want to answer you but I guess that the destiny will just be the one who will do it for you." she stated,then she smile and stand up.

"Bye Nayeon." she said,then she hug me.

"Bye." I uttered,then she go outside.

'I'm still confused because Chaeyoung know that Jihyo and me had met,I only know Chaeyoung when we were in high school.So it means.. I met Jihyo in high school!?'