Chapter 9: JH

Jihyo's POV

I was at my favorite cafe,while drinking a coffee when I saw Dahyun entered the cafe and sat with me.

"You got to say something to me." Dahyun said.

"What?" I questioned.

"You act like you really don't know anything happened yesterday." Dahyun answered,then smirk making me confuse.

"What are you talking about?"

"You and her did date."

"I didn't date anyone yesterday."

"But she told me that you and her did have a date yesterday."

"Who is she?"

"The one that you love."

"Huh?"

"You and Nayeon!"

"Nayeon!?"

"She really did told me that both of you did date."

"Both of you did talk yesterday?"

"Yes and she told me what did happened at the date of the two of you."

"Are you sure that it's Nayeon?"

"Yes.Why?"

"Dahyun,I didn't even get out from the dorm yesterday." I said,making her to look at me with confusion in her eyes.

"Are you kidding me?" she asked.

"No,I really just stay at our dorm." I answered.

"Give me a proof,I'm so confuse." Dahyun stated.

"I'll call Chaeyoung."

"Why would you call her?"

"Because she is now living at our dorm,definitely she can say if I did go out yesterday." I answered,then I call Chaeyoung.

"Chaeng!"

"Yes?"

"Did I go out yesterday?"

"No,you just stay at the dorm."

"Okay,thank you."

When I end the call,I look at Dahyun whose shock.

"Maybe she just suddenly remember it." she stated.

"By your words it looks like she doesn't remember anything." I said.

"She d–" her words were discontinued because a girl called her.

"Dahyun!" the short haired girl shouted,then she walk towards us.

"Hi!Cousin!" Dahyun said,then smile.

"This is Jihyo,my friend." Dahyun introduced,her cousin just nod at me.

"Jihyo,she is Jeongyeon.My cousin who has a crush since highschool and she is N–" Dahyun's words were cut again because Jeongyeon covered Dahyun's mouth.

"Let's go home." Jeongyeon said.

Jeongyeon pull Dahyun up without removing her hand from covering Dahyun's mouth.She immediately pull Dahyun and go away from the cafe.

'Why can't Jeongyeon let Dahyun tell the name of her crush?I just only heard that Dahyun uttered the letter N,I immediately thought Nayeon.But maybe Jeongyeon's crush isn't Nayeon because many persons do have letter N in the start of their name.'

Happy Ending (NaHyo)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें