Last Chapter: JH & NY

Jihyo's POV

I keep on crying and keep on removing my tears,even I would want to stop crying.I really can't stop myself.

"NAYEON!WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!?" I shouted,then my tears keeps on falling.

"I THOUGHT YOU WILL NOT GOING TO LEAVE ME!?" I shouted again.

"BUT YOU DID IT!AGAIN!" I shouted,then I felt someone hug me.

"1 year passed,already." she whispered.

"But I still can't get over." I stated.

"Silly." she uttered and giggle.

"Just let me be dramatic,okay?" I asked,she just chuckle.

"I STILL LOVE YOU!" I shouted,while this girl at my side just keep on staring at me.

"Even I will be seeing any girl,you will be still the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen." I stated.

"Our love and memories of each other will always stay at my heart and mind." I said.

"I love you." I whispered,then I sobbing.

"You're talking like I'm already dead." she stated,then sighs.

"I'm just really hurt by what did happened,Nayeon." I said,then pout.

Nayeon's POV

Yes,you are thinking right,I'm still alive.Jihyo was just really over reacting.

'What a silly but a beautiful wife.'

I'll now answer some of the questions on your mind.

What did happened when I got shot?
My life almost got taken,almost.But luckily,I'm still alive.

What did Jihyo have done when I got shot?
She called an ambulance and she called some police to check the CCTV near the cafe.

Who's the person who was holding the gun?
It's.. My Dad.

What's the reason of Dad?
He doesn't really want me to be in a relationship with a girl.

How's my Dad right now?
He's still inside a jail,thanks to My Mother and My Wife.

Why is Jihyo crying even 1 year had past since I got shot?
Because..

Okay,back to reality.

"Don't tell me that you read the Diary we had written?" I asked,she immediately nod.

"You already know that the last scene on the Diary we had written is about how did I got shot,then you will still read it?" I asked.

"S-Sorry." she uttered.

"But somehow it's good to see that your crying even you know that we are still together even 1 year had past since that happened."

"Why?"

"Because you have shown that you really love me,until now." I stated,then giggle.

"I thought that you're mad at me." she said.

"I'm not and I will never get mad at you." I replied,then give her a peck at her lips.

Suddenly she sighs,heavily.

"Why?" I asked.

"I really had thought that our ending will be Sad Ending because we had broke up,you got an amnesia and you got shot." she answered.

"But now,were still together again." she added,then smile.

"It just give a signal that we will really have a Happy Ending." I said.

"Yes,you're right." she agreed.

She suddenly interwine our fingers,then we start kissing each other.

'This is what I really want in a story- I mean in our story.Having a Happy Ending.'