Chapter 6: NY

Nayeon's POV

I entered at my favorite library,I look around.I do really like places that contains many books.

While looking around,I immediately saw the owner of the library talking to a girl whose side facing me.They are far from me.But even I just saw the sideview of the girl,I can say that she is beautiful.

'Why does my heart beats became faster?'

I look away at the girl and search for a book then sit far away from them,where they can't see me.Who keeps on glancing at the beautiful girl.

'What did that girl done to me?My heart keeps on beating faster than it's normal beat.'

I was looking at her when suddenly..

"NAYEOOON!" the girl shouted,while looking at the laptop of the owner of the library.

'She knows me!?Oh.She's looking at the laptop,on front of them.It means she's not really calling me.Why would she even call me?If both of us doesn't even know each other.'

I just focus on the book that I was reading,I immediately felt someone holds my hand.Making me to look at the person whose holding my hand,the person was a short haired girl.

"You are Nayeon right?" she asked,I nod.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I'm Jihyo." she answered,then she smile.

'Really!?'

"What do we always do?"

"We are always with each other,when we are in High School."

"Sorry,I can't remember you because I got an amnesia and I forgot our memories."

"I know." she said,making me confuse.

'Then why did she just show herself to me after 2 years!?'

"I mean I didn't know." she added.

"Whose our friends in highschool?" I asked,making sure that she's really Jihyo.

"Dahyun,Momo,Chaeyoung and Mina." she answered.

'She's right,I think she's really Jihyo.'

"Do you believe that I'm Jihyo?" she asked,I just nod.

"Starting today,both of us will always be together." she said,then we both smile at each other.

'Even I did smile and saw her.Why can't I feel the word called happiness?'