26 Sext Examples to Send Your Crush or Boyfriend and Get Him Turned On

• I had a naughty dream last night and guess who was in it? I'll give you a hint. I'm texting him right now.

• Lying in bed and bored. Wish you were here to play Simon Says with me ;)

• I feel like something's missing in my life. Namely you. Between my legs.

•If I were with you right now, where would you want me to touch you?

•I want to get naked with you right now.

•Sucking on a blow pop right now and wishing it was you. . .

•Confession: I've been naughty today and probably deserve a spanking. If only there were someone to do it . . .

•I'm listening to a song that makes me think totally dirty thoughts about you! If you were here we'd probably make some of them reality ;)

•Guess what I'm thinking? OK, I'll give you a hint. It involves my tongue and you naked.
I'm dying to find out if you are as good in real life as you are in my fantasies.

•Confession: Sometimes I can't help but touch myself when I think about you.

•Have you ever had a wet dream with me in it? Be honest . . .

•If you could do anything you want to me, what would you do?

•Work sucks. . .especially when I'm getting distracted thinking about this hot guy I know and his fantastic body.

•Hey, just wanted to let you know that if you're ever having a hard time, like a really hard time, I'm there for you. I mean, I can give you a hand. . .or something.

•I know you're not a wizard, but I think your mouth is pretty magical. I can think of a few places I want it right now. Wait, maybe you ARE a wizard.

•Just got out of the shower and had to text this really sexy guy I know. Didn't even have time to put clothes on.

•Could really use some help putting this sunscreen on right now. And I'll need help taking the bikini off later.

•Just ate dinner, but you wanna come over for dessert? Bring whipped cream and easy-to-remove clothing.

•What's the dirtiest thought you've ever had about me? I know what mine is about you . . .
All I can think about is doing filthy things to you when I get home from work.

•I'd rather be in bed with you right now.
Just finished pleasuring myself while thinking of you for about an hour. Dang, you're good.
You jerked it recently?

•I think it's time we tried (fill in the blank).
What do you want me to do to you tonight?