23 Flirty Text Messages to Send a Guy

•You look great today. How do I know? Because you look good everyday.

•I figured us out today! I think we should just be friends with sexual tension ;)

•There's this really cute guy I've been thinking about all day long . . . what should I do about it?

•If you were here right now, we definitely would not flirt at all, or hug for a little bit too long, or stare deeply into one another's eyes, or anything fun like that.

•I would invite you to come over this weekend, but I'm not sure I can keep my hands to myself.
So are we really "hanging out" or are you secretly trying to date me? Be honest :)

•Wanna know what I wanna do with you later? Too bad! You'll have to wait and find out.

•I keep having this recurring dream that you're trying to get me naked . . . weird.

•Just read that caffeine can boost a woman's libido. Is that why you keep inviting me to coffee?

•Stop thinking about me naked! Do you know what my favorite thing in the world is? The second word of this text.

•I know someone who might have a crush on you . . .

•You're not very good at pretending you don't want me

•Quick question: what do you do when there's someone you can't stop fantasizing about, but you have no idea how to talk to them about it?

•Just wanted to let you know that I find you very attractive. And hot. And cute. And I want to put my mouth on your mouth.

•It said it was going to be hot today, so I decided to wear a thong and low-cut top and just stay in bed. What are you up to?

•Happy half birthday! Tonight I'll do whatever you want me to . . .

•I swear I was just watching TV, but then I thought about how sexy you looked at my sister's wedding, and I had to take a twenty-minute break. . .if you know what I mean.

•My friends are always getting annoyed that I talk about you too much. I can't help it if you're the sexiest man that has ever walked the face of the earth and I think about you constantly.

•What are you doing for dinner tonight? I thought about getting reservations for my bedroom but wanted to make sure you were available.

•Good morning! I'm not wearing a bra today. Just thought you should know.

•Was just thinking about seeing you tonight, and, all of the sudden, I was completely undressed.

•Tonight, let me do all the work. We're going to take it so slow, and you're going to scream.