15 Clues A Guy Likes You

Below are 15 clues a guy is interested enough in you to want to date you. If you are too distracted and preoccupied to pay attention when he is near, ask one of your trusted best friends to help you figure out how he feels about you.

He stands close to you even if you're not in a small space.

He makes lots of eye contact with you — you might even catch him checking you out.

His pupils are dilated when he's talking to you (doesn't count if you're in a dark place).

His face is expressive while talking to you.

His lips are slightly parted while talking to you and his nostrils slightly flared — this indicates that his senses are aroused.

He tries to show that he's 'manly' around you.

He's sometimes looks a little nervous — he might fidget or even be sweating a little bit when he's close to you.

He touches his hair several times while talking to you.

He gives you gifts.

He finds reasons to touch you on your face, your hair, your lower back, etc. Really any touch at all is significant.

He makes an effort to look good.

He notices your body.

He gives you his full attention when he's talking to you.

He makes a big effort to be helpful.

He's protective of you.